Worst anime ever!

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Neane » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Wallachia (post: 1494493) wrote:
Mars of Destruction

THIS.
And Eiken.
Neane

Postby ABlipinTime » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:31 pm

*looks up Saiyuki. thinks: makings for Star Trek Orig ep*
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby seaglass27 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I offer you proof that Tekken: The Movie is THE worst anime in human history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULsBPXL_B8&feature=related.
seaglass27

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

ABlipinTime (post: 1516889) wrote:*looks up Saiyuki. thinks: makings for Star Trek Orig ep*

It had great openings, actually. The first one made me want to play air guitar.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Neane » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

I nominate as Worst Anime this Year:

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Notice how #9 has absolutely nothing to do with the other 8.
Neane

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Otaku Jordan (post: 1519060) wrote:I offer you proof that Tekken: The Movie is THE worst anime in human history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULsBPXL_B8&feature=related.
That was hilarious, sir. Thank you.

And yes. Tekken is TERRIBLE and should be watched by no one. Defo right up there with the worst stuff. I say this as someone who recorded that garbage on VHS when the dub was playing on the SciFi (pre the spelling change, even!) Channel. Stay away, kids.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby Voltage » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Beelzebub.

No, it's not about satan, It's a "Comedy" anime, but the plotline is overused and the humor is... well it's not funny.
Call me Russia, da?

MLIAWESOME.
Voltage

Postby Neane » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Voltage (post: 1519503) wrote:Beelzebub.

No, it's not about satan, It's a "Comedy" anime, but the plotline is overused and the humor is... well it's not funny.

Wow. Saying that this show is the Worst Anime EVER just because it is not funny is....

Anyway, Until you have seen this anime:

You have never seen the worst anime ever made.
Neane

Postby Atria35 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Neane (post: 1519552) wrote:Wow. Saying that this show is the Worst Anime EVER just because it is not funny is....

Seconding x1000. There are lots of shows that I don't care for because I don't like the humor, but that doesn't make them the worst anime ever. It just means it's not my type of show.

And now, just to compare to the horrific mess that is Mars of Destruction, I must now watch the show that Neane just posted.
Atria35

Postby Neane » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Atria35 (post: 1519579) wrote:
And now, just to compare to the horrific mess that is Mars of Destruction, I must now watch the show that Neane just posted.

The Dark Myth is the Single Worst Anime Ever Created. The only reason why Mars of Destruction is labeled the worst anime ever created is because it is so well known. There is anime that is more terrible than Mars of Destruction if you look for it.
Neane

Postby TheShadowFog » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:19 am

Gintama.

It was horrible. I just could never get into it. :\
:n_n:VIPPER:n_n:

@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators
TheShadowFog

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:33 am

TheShadowFog (post: 1524773) wrote:Gintama.

It was horrible. I just could never get into it. :\

....... yeah.... if that's the worst you've seen, and it's only because you 'couldn't get into it', then you haven't really seen much anime, have you?
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 am

Agreed. It actually has some good moments. You really have to be into shonen to enjoy it.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Maokun » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Age: 13 Give him a break, guys :P Funnily, Gintama is the best top rated anime in MAL ever.

Neane (post: 1519552) wrote:Wow. Saying that this show is the Worst Anime EVER just because it is not funny is....

Anyway, Until you have seen this anime:

You have never seen the worst anime ever made.

Haha, just the poster is telling enough. It looks like another super-bland and generic piece from back when everyone was trying to rip off 3x3 Eyes.

[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][color="YellowGreen"]There is no point to lessons that don't bring with them pain. People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something, after all.
But once you have successfully endured that pain you will gain a heart that's stout enough not be overcome by anything. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal. [/color]
-Edward Elric[/SIZE][/font]
Maokun

Postby Neane » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 am

Maokun (post: 1524930) wrote:Age: 13 Give him a break, guys :P Funnily, Gintama is the best top rated anime in MAL ever.

Haha, just the poster is telling enough. It looks like another super-bland and generic piece from back when everyone was trying to rip off 3x3 Eyes.

I have not seen 3x3 Eyes, but I can tell you that The Dark Myth is terrible, it fails in everything. It even fails using Quite High amounts of Gore.

Also, has anyone here seen Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyousei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro by any chance?
Anyone? Just wondering.
Neane

Postby airichan623 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 pm

*cough cough*

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 pm

airichan623 (post: 1527965) wrote:*cough cough*

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

XD!!!! My friend told me it was TERRIBLE.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Neane » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

I don't think High School of the Dead is the Worst Anime Ever Made.
Neane

Postby Maokun » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Neane (post: 1527940) wrote:I have not seen 3x3 Eyes, but I can tell you that The Dark Myth is terrible, it fails in everything. It even fails using Quite High amounts of Gore.

Also, has anyone here seen Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyousei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro by any chance?
Anyone? Just wondering.

Oh, 3x3 Eyes is not bad at all! I just mentioned it because some really crappy anime ripped off its style, or at least I think so.

[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][color="YellowGreen"]There is no point to lessons that don't bring with them pain. People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something, after all.
But once you have successfully endured that pain you will gain a heart that's stout enough not be overcome by anything. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal. [/color]
Maokun

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

I disagree
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Atria35 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

HSoTD isn't that bad... at least, the manga wasn't. Blatant fanservice? Yeah. Harem shennanigans? Yeah. But it had some serious stuff going on underneath that- a pretty decent addition to the zombie genre when I got past the superficial stuff that I disagreed with.
Atria35

Postby Nate » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Cowboy Bebop is the worst anime ever because I saw one episode and thought it was boring.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Maokun » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Noooooooooooot going to take that bait.

Maokun

Postby Nate » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Well other people are giving dumb reasons for calling an anime the worst ever so I just wanted to do the same thing at least once. :(

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 am

Neane (post: 1527940) wrote:Also, has anyone here seen Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyousei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro by any chance?
Anyone? Just wondering.
I have it and really, really want to get around to watching it =).
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby Neane » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:33 pm

TheSubtleDoctor (post: 1528318) wrote:I have it and really, really want to get around to watching it =).

When you watch, be sure to comment on it. I have heard that Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyousei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro is worse than Musashi Gundoh.

http://youtu.be/uYkDP5xDoO8
http://youtu.be/H7urUYFjLUk
http://youtu.be/Ssog3fF1cU4
http://youtu.be/X2JHIdWtpeU
Neane

Postby Neane » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Just finished Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon.

Normally Bad Shows don´t affect me emotionally and mentally.

This mess of a show here actually made me feel pure hatred against itself and it´s creators who must have thought to have created something awesome. And judging from the production values someone must've had some enthusiasm and confidence. Usually shows of these kind look good but lack in substance, so you don´t care about it and forget it fast.
But not Horizon, no. This show is different.
It has substance, more than enough. The thing is, this substance is so messed up, senseless, idiotic, stupid and god****-in-your-face-annoying. The truckload of characters were all retarded and outrageous annoying, the fact that most of them are totally useless and unimportant, the awful boobs and bizarre huge hairstyles of the females which makes them even terrible for die hard ecchi fans and is full of uninteresting, stupid dialogue, repetitive jokes, boob and *** groping galore and and and...
Everything felt like someone did all of this on purpose and WANTED it to be annoying like hell.

Seriously, **** this show.
I have seen shows worse than Mars of Destruction and wrote them off as garbage. BUT THIS SHOW, THIS SHOW HAS MADE ME WANT TO KILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT AND THE FACT THAT THIS ****ING TERRIBLE SHOW GETS ANOTHER SEASON MAKES ME MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE.
Neane

Postby KnightOfFive » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm sure there are loads of cruddy ones out there but the worst I've seen are Chobbits (sorry I just don't dig moronic perverted protagonists pretending to be gentlemen) and anything Yu-Gi-Oh! honestly just boring!
Most warriors would find it beneath them to attack a girl. Especially when she wasn't looking. No person with any honor or pride would ever do such a thing. I bid you farewell and good riddance. You're not even worth lamenting.-Uryu Ishida
KnightOfFive

Postby Atria35 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm

KnightOfFive (post: 1543714) wrote:I'm sure there are loads of cruddy ones out there but the worst I've seen are Chobbits (sorry I just don't dig moronic perverted protagonists pretending to be gentlemen) and anything Yu-Gi-Oh! honestly just boring!

...You really do need to expand your horizons a bit. At least Chobits had a decent android-human love story going on (see page one of this thread for that argument) - push comes to shove, the character designes are just lovely. Something being boring doesn't mean it's bad. There are anime out there that are offensive to all the senses- eyes, ears, and the mind. Those are anime that deserve a listing. Check out the screenshots in the page or two before this one.
Atria35

Postby Neane » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 pm

GUNDOH MUSASHI is required viewing before you can comment on how terrible a show is. And The Dark Myth is the best comedy of all time.
Neane

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews