Full Moon

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Full Moon

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:28 am

hey, this is like one of my first threads that is not about Full metal alchemist. If you have ever seen Full moon or the anime how does it end I would like to know.:raded::-^o^-::n_n::D:XD:
You can die at any time living takes real courage. - Someone of FMA

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn.:rock:
akorecki1

Postby goldenspines » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 am

The ending to Full Moon (the anime, mind you. The manga has a different ending) is a major spoiler. Only look if you are really lazy and don't want to enjoy the happiness of all 45+ episodes.

[spoiler] Basically, Eichi is really dead, Mitsuki is crushed about this and almost dies of freezing because of it, but Takuto (I think) saves her. Which is great because Takuto is awesome. Then Mitsuki recovers and decides Eichi really wanted her to fulfill her dreams of becoming a singer. BUT THEN, Takuto is going to fade into nothingness because he's started to recover his memories as a human, so Mitsuki has to find this flower of forgetfulness or something. She does, Takuto confessed his love to her, and takes the flower (but doesn't use it apparently). But Mitsuki ends up getting vocal cord surgery anyways, gets he voice back, and Takuto comes back as a human. THE END.
Also, Merroko becomes an angel, so yay! [/spoiler] In a nutshell, that's it, but I may have left something out. :I
goldenspines

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:37 am

goldenspines (post: 1516147) wrote:The ending to Full Moon (the anime, mind you. The manga has a different ending) is a major spoiler. Only look if you are really lazy and don't want to enjoy the happiness of all 45+ episodes.

[spoiler] Basically, Eichi is really dead, Mitsuki is crushed about this and almost dies of freezing because of it, but Takuto (I think) saves her. Which is great because Takuto is awesome. Then Mitsuki recovers and decides Eichi really wanted her to fulfill her dreams of becoming a singer. BUT THEN, Takuto is going to fade into nothingness because he's started to recover his memories as a human, so Mitsuki has to find this flower of forgetfulness or something. She does, Takuto confessed his love to her, and takes the flower (but doesn't use it apparently). But Mitsuki ends up getting vocal cord surgery anyways, gets he voice back, and Takuto comes back as a human. THE END.
Also, Merroko becomes an angel, so yay! [/spoiler] In a nutshell, that's it, but I may have left something out. :I

[spoiler] So Merroko is no longer in love with takuto or does she just give up? [/spoiler] I just could understand it in the subbed version I could only find 1-28 in dubbed form. :poke:

akorecki1

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 am

akorecki1 (post: 1516150) wrote:So Merroko is no longer in love with takuto or does she just give up? I just could understand it in the subbed version I could only find 1-28 in dubbed form. :poke:

Since not everyone's seen Full Moon (and it's on my ever-growing list of anime to watch... someday...), please use spoiler boxes, like Goldy did.

[spoiler]Like this: [spoiler*]-spoilery message here-[/spoiler*], minus the *'s.[/spoiler]
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 am

I don't know how I am still getting used to this website

akorecki1

Postby Atria35 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 am

The how-to has been posted several times.

It's [*spoiler] (insert info here) [/*spoiler]

take out the * and you're good to go.
[spoiler]Hope this helps![/spoiler]
Atria35

Postby goldenspines » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 am

akorecki1 (post: 1516150) wrote:[spoiler] So Merroko is no longer in love with takuto or does she just give up? [/spoiler] I just could understand it in the subbed version I could only find 1-28 in dubbed form. :poke:

[spoiler] Of course not! Meroko goes for Izumi! And if you haven't met Izumi yet, I suggest you try to find a place to watch more episodes. Izumi is awesome! [/spoiler]
This is Izumi: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=1822
goldenspines

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:45 am

I can't find any past 28 dubbed although i have seen 29 fan dubbed

akorecki1

Postby Atria35 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 am

akorecki1 (post: 1516186) wrote:I can't find any past 28 dubbed although i have seen 29 fan dubbed

That's because the distributor only released the first 28 episodes. If the rest are unreleased, there's no dub for them.
Atria35

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Yea because of low demand so that was the last episodes released.

akorecki1

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Me and my wife started watching it last night, I really enjoy it. I haven't touched the spoiler boxes because I don't want to ruin the emotional experience.
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Lynna » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Full Moon o Sagashite has a very different ending for the manga. In fact, it is very different in its whole story line. In my opinion, the manga ending was better. In the manga, the villains tend to have more depth. In the anime, the ending is more open-ended. However, I really enjoyed both series ^_^ I love the music!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Atria35 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, discovered I can watch the entire series on Viz's website. While only the first 28 are in dub, I'm okay with that because I don't think I really like the dub. And the songs are in Japanese anyway, so it's confusing to have the language switch in the middle of the show.
Atria35

Postby Lynna » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 pm

^ I know! I watched the dub once, and I was shocked they didn't subtitle the songs XD The voices weren't too terrible though, if I remember correctly...
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews