Saving Abel

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Saving Abel

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Eh, as a warning, somewhat mature I guess? I forget there are younger members on here sometimes.

Hey guys, I was just kind of curious, are the members of the band Saving Abel Christians? I mean...when listening to songs from them like Addicted I wouldn't think so, but when I saw the band name I instantly thought of Cain and Abel from the Bible. The only song from them I have heard so far is Addicted as it's been on the radio a few times, the meaning of the song seems to be the singer is sleeping with a girl he doesn't care about or possibly even hates considering the lyrics, but he's addicted to her , basically a lust relationship. Why people would ever feel the need to do something like that I don't understand. I mean, how do you do that with someone you have no feelings for? Alright, I should stop before I go into a rant. :sweat: Meanwhile, it's a shame the lyrics are so well, shallow. The guy has a great voice and he reminded me of Nickleback. Has anyone else here on CAA heard anything from Saving Abel, what do you think of them?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Hiryu » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm

They are a regular rock band, not christian. But they did get their name from the story of Cain and Abel.
Hiryu

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Ah alright. Thanks for the info, that makes sense now I suppose. xD
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Return to Jam Session