Original Music by me, DJ B0N3Z :)

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Original Music by me, DJ B0N3Z :)

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:00 am

just wanted to share 2 tracks I've finished with you guys, I hope you enjoy them!

"A Dove on Distant Oaks" - Soundscape Hymn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlz9yGBjrg

and
"Best Friend" - Holy Hip Hop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaSnQP_yUO8

May the eternal blessings of Yahweh bless His entire family!
dsoul85

Postby armeck » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 am

both are really good, you know basshunter uses fl studio. and it made him quite famous XD
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 am

thanks armeck I'll check him out for sure! :)
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:01 pm

I got a new one for you guys, released just in time for Christmas,Happy Holidays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_2PE1Qmcs

Also I recreated my youtube account so everything can be found through the above link or youtube.com/djbon3z thanks
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 pm

My newest beat, more of a hip hop feel to this one. Produced with some new drumkits and presets from the Sytrus Plug-In, check it out!

"What's Good" - FL Studio 9 Upbeat Hip Hop Instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9roSTeKshA

Meditated on this scripture while producing it!

Mark 10:18
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 am

dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Can't stop now !

EDIT sorry I had to delete this one, too funky sounding lol i'll reup soon promise

More Blessings !:hug:
dsoul85

Postby Beau Soir » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm

You've got some great beats there! "What's Good" makes me feel so chill, like I can turn it on and just sit back and relax... The consistency is soothing. I really like the hip hop bit you added, those light colorful notes now and then are a nice addition too. The scripture you post along with your songs is inspiring, it's great to see it. Keep it up!

I spy Sora as your avatar... Also cool!

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks alot I added some more scripture to them just now too, I'm glad you liked the beats, I'll post them as they come along. And YEA Kingdom Hearts is definetely my FAV Rpg of all time! Right up there with FF7 for sure
dsoul85

Postby Isaac » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Nice to see a fellow KH/FFVII fan that also is a musician.

Good stuff man, keep it up! I hear FruityLoops is great for beatmaking. It's particularly encouraging to me, as I also record and mix music. I have a few project tracks... mostly experimental material. I'll put 'em up on my youtube account so you guys can hear them.
Isaac

Postby Isaac » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1443006) wrote:both are really good, you know basshunter uses fl studio. and it made him quite famous XD

Yes! That's true! He's a gifted fellow, and as a result his music's pretty tight sounding.
Isaac

Postby dsoul85 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Isaac (post: 1448634) wrote:Nice to see a fellow KH/FFVII fan that also is a musician.

Good stuff man, keep it up! I hear FruityLoops is great for beatmaking. It's particularly encouraging to me, as I also record and mix music. I have a few project tracks... mostly experimental material. I'll put 'em up on my youtube account so you guys can hear them.

Thanks and Yea that'd be great to hear some of your stuff, I haven't had a chance to look at the other threads yet cause I had to get this music out of my head while it was still fresh lol, cause ya I forget easy

I've been working through FL Studio the last 5 years now, taught myself with the awesome resources on youtube. It actually started off as a hobbie but its really becoming my passion. I hope to learn from all the musicians on this site and help beginners too.

Heres my newest creation, My 1st Piano Orchestral worthy of an upload :), this piece was heavily influenced by the great female producer Yoko Shimomura, who composed music for the video game Kingdom Hearts. Hope u like it! It's called "Keyblade"

ps. [color="Red"]I'm including the scripture that helped me visualize the piece below [/color], on certain projects I'll do this cause it helps me find the mood of the song structure easier. May our Lord be glorified!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o0gmZYZ5NY

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison] strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD [is] his treasure.
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

I produced this song to glorify our God who created all things, including the Sea of Galilee. I would also like to dedicate it as a blessing to my daughter, may the Lord calm your storms and all our tribulations as well.

"Sea of Galilee"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmUIMvUVi1A
dsoul85

Postby ABlipinTime » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 pm

This is a thread I must follow.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Isaac » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Here's my latest offering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRk7R64BTc Enjoy!
Isaac

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Isaac (post: 1450251) wrote:Here's my latest offering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRk7R64BTc Enjoy!

one of my favorite pieces of all time is "Dearly Beloved"! thanks for sharing man, I was wondering what vst or soundfont you use for your piano? I've tried a LONG time to find that crystal like sound that was similiar to the original track's piano, it really is lovely and one of my favorite soundtracks :thumb:
dsoul85

Postby Isaac » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:57 pm

dsoul85 (post: 1450297) wrote:one of my favorite pieces of all time is "Dearly Beloved"! thanks for sharing man, I was wondering what vst or soundfont you use for your piano? I've tried a LONG time to find that crystal like sound that was similiar to the original track's piano, it really is lovely and one of my favorite soundtracks :thumb:

Same here! Hey, absolutely man. I started out using GarageBand, but have since upgraded to Logic Studio. (which is what I used for this) The piano is the default Steinway, which is extensively multi-sampled... (naturally, it makes the final lossless file huge :eyeroll:). It was recorded by Apple in a hall of some sort, so there's a subtle natural reverb. To get the crystal-like sound, I simply played just every second note for the right hand part. I recorded it along the original part, toned it down a few decibels, and delayed it by a half step, thus resulting in that echo-y, after effect when dubbed.
At under two minutes, it's a bit on the short end; but then, so is the original. I figured I didn't want to start right off the bat with a bunch of improv. (and, really haven't had the time) Like to keep things simple. x)

Keep it up bro! :thumb: Can't wait to hear more of your beats as you make 'em!
Isaac

Postby dsoul85 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 am

My newest creation, it was originally meant to be a Rock style beat but the bassline that accompanies it carries a hip hop vibe, so now it came out Rock/Hip Hop check it out ! later yall

"Clouds of Glory"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=573LKgx5LP8

and heres the Scripture that sets the tone for this piece

Mark 13:21
And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Peter 4:16
Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

James 5:7
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

One more Rock sketchup I did with FL, Youtube audio is lame so its best if you listen with headphones :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqe5pZK7mHs

Jonah 2:1
Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, [and] thou heardest my voice.
For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
The waters compassed me about, [even] to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars [was] about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

Matthew 12:40
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

lol I had fun making this one, its a really simple beat. old school baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgQFrv0_wz0

Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Psalm 145:3
Great [is] the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness [is] unsearchable.

Jeremiah 51:15
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Job 11:7
Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?

Ephesians 3:10
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly [places] might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Psalm 148:2
Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Glory of New Jerusalem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrpCIIb5Kg

This is dedicated to Father God, whom is seated upon His Throne in the floating Holy City of New Jerusalem.

Also Father, hear my song of worship and bless my little girl whom I've lost to the principalities of this world... and guide her on her spiritual journey into New Jerusalem as well, In the name of Yeshua, Amen.

and I will see you and my Father again in our new home when it descendeth from heaven, New Jerusalem..

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.

And to you watching this, no matter who you are, if you come from a broken home or are heartbroken, HOLD FAST! ... If you have FAITH IN HIM, I call YOU my FAMILY

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Endure the elements Dearly Beloved, put on the Armor of God and wield the Sword of the Spirit

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Fight the good fight of faith and I WILL see you in New Jerusalem :)
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Another Calm ambient like track, if you're familiar w/ fl studio I rocked the Sytrus plugin on this one like my life depended on it lol , anyway I like the more peaceful tracks like this so I hope u like it too

"Exodus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-yLTT02_Q

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Isaiah 40:3
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see [it] together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it].

Isaiah 35:6
Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Some more Contemporary Christian for you guys, this one is called

"Fire, Water, and Holy Spirit"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVVNIaBk_y8

Matthew 3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

thanks for checking it out, later!
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 am

This next piece is more of a hymn I made using various sytrus presets. If you like peaceful ambience like music you should really like it :)

Harp Hymn 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvECfUs6tGk

Psalm 71:22
I will also praise thee with the psaltery, [even] thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

Jeremiah 51:15
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

John 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Psalms 28:7
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Check out this new Rock track I just uploaded (probably the best one I've produced so far), I really need help with a name so if anybody has a suggestion let me know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T4yqyT2I5M
dsoul85

Postby WhiteMage212 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:17 pm

You should collaborate with someone or find an artist that would like to use some of your beats. Even if they're just local, as long as the beats are labeled with your name, you could get some exposser (can't spell it right lol XD). Who knows, maybe you could get some Christian producer or artist that would like to have you produce some beats for some bands.
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Return to Jam Session