About Minami Ke

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

About Minami Ke

Postby F.M Disciple » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:41 pm

As anyone heard of minami Ke
its a manga about three sisters living by themselves.

anyway i have a few questions

1)is there a english version available in the U.S?

2) Whats the english title of this manga?

3) If it's not available in the u.s will it be available soon?
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby blkmage » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Minami-ke is not licensed in North America and there have been no announcements or any rumours of such happening.

I have heard of it. I'm an anime watcher, so I haven't read much of the manga, but I really enjoyed the first season. From what I've heard, the first season of the anime sticks closely to the manga, while the second (disappointing) season, Minami-ke Okawari, deviated from it, which was pretty clear through the writing. Thankfully, the third season, Minami-ke Okaeri, seems to be back on track with the first season in terms of writing, but the animation has taken a noticeable hit in quality,

Basically, I enjoy Minami-ke and think it's a nice slice of life series.
blkmage

Postby F.M Disciple » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:26 pm

thanks for answering my questions.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews