Review Requests

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby RobinSena » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:30 pm

ADXC (post: 1273984) wrote:Untill a DN anime review is created you can look at the manga review of it. It has the basic content of the show.
Quite right, it's almost exactly the same.
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby RobinSena » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 am

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit.

Although reviews are slow right now, I'd like to put request one for Le Chevalier D'Eon. Perhaps someone who has seen it could PM me a summary of the violence, sex, and spiritual content. =)
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby ilikegir33 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Can someone please do a review for Kanon '06 or Clannad? Thanks.
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
MOES. "Take off every sig for great justice"
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators.
What I'll be reviewing in the future:
SoulTaker (soon to start)
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby MangArtist » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:06 am

ilikegir33 (post: 1278491) wrote:Can someone please do a review for Kanon '06 or Clannad? Thanks.

I could do one of Clannad if you want. I've only watched the anime, however. Not the movie.
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Postby ilikegir33 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 pm

MangArtist (post: 1280899) wrote:I could do one of Clannad if you want. I've only watched the anime, however. Not the movie.

Thanks, MangArtist. I've seen the movie, which got me into thinking about watching the TV anime, and the movie wasn't all that bad in terms of content.
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:52 pm

could someone review slayers next and slayers try?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby That Dude » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:28 pm

I recently wrote up a review for Straight Jacket, and was wondering if anybody had the time to look at it. I also am thinking of writing a review for Gilgemesh, Ergo Proxy, Devil May Cry, and/or Speed Grapher if anyone is interested.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:22 pm

I doubt anyone has gotten a chance to look at your Straight Jacket review. As far as the other titles you mentioned, there is already a decent Ergo Proxy review awaiting approval, and I could approve the Devil May Cry anime if you reviewed it.
uc pseudonym

Postby That Dude » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Yeah I'll be willing to write up a review for Devil May Cry, and since I freshly finished up Speed Grapher I'll write one up for that as well.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby That Dude » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:43 pm

I just wrote up reviews for Devil May Cry and Speed Grapher.
That Dude

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 pm

It was my intent to approve your DMC review, but we may have some technical issues to work out. Thank you for your patience.
uc pseudonym

Postby That Dude » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:14 pm

That's totally fine, I'm just glad to be able to help out by reviewing stuff.
That Dude

Postby ilikegir33 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey, I've got a question. I'm thinking about reviewing Black Lagoon, and it has a second season called BL: The Second Barrage. Would I have to include both seasons in my review, or review each season as its own?
ilikegir33

Postby ilikegir33 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 am

Never mind. I'll review each season separately.
ilikegir33

Postby foolishbunny » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 am

code geass
GTO
plz
oh and school rumble
and full metal panic fummaru
foolishbunny

Postby Maokun » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 am

rocklobster (post: 1283938) wrote:could someone review slayers next and slayers try?

I'll take Slayers Next. I totally loved it.
Maokun

Postby Wyntre Rose » Fri May 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Probably should have asked this before I started it,:sweat: but I'm working on a review for Wolf's Rain. Has anyone else submitted one yet that anyone is aware of?

I'm also thinking about doing Death Note, Mushishi, and Pumpkin Scissors. Have there already been reviews done for these that just haven't been posted yet?
Wyntre Rose

Postby Maokun » Fri May 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Check the tab "Reviews" on top of the page. :) There's an alphabetic list of all the anime that have been reviewed here.

By the way, I submitted Slayers NEXT's review like two weeks ago but I haven't get an answer on it? Is the reviews queue too long?
Maokun

Postby Wyntre Rose » Sat May 09, 2009 12:47 am

Oh, yes, I'm aware of that. :) What I meant was, are there any reviews that are still pending approval that haven't actually shown up there yet for those shows.
Wyntre Rose

Postby ADXC » Sat May 09, 2009 6:28 am

@ Wyntre Rose-There have been no review of those anime. However, if your looking for an Death Note review, then go to the manga review section and there is one for DN. Although it is not the anime review, most of the content that the anime gets is from the manga. So check the manga review.
ADXC

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat May 09, 2009 2:44 pm

There are a bunch of Wolf's Rain reviews and all of them are stalled waiting for something else. Death Note, Mushishi, and Pumpkin Scissors do not have unapproved reviews.

Review approval is down due to technical issues for the moment, but a Death Note review would sail through, I could approve Mushishi, and perhaps Pumpkin Scissors at some distant point in the future (I've only looked at the manga).
uc pseudonym

Postby Wyntre Rose » Sat May 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh dear. I just submitted the Wolf's Rain review, and then I come here and realize there already are some pending...This will teach me to ask first, and then spend hours working on a review! :sniffle:

Well, I will start working on some of the others as soon as I recover from this one. ;) I'll start with Death Note, since that one can be approved immediately.
Wyntre Rose

Postby Wyntre Rose » Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 pm

No hurry or anything, but I just submitted a Death Note review.

Sorry about the double post, it won't let me edit.
Wyntre Rose

Postby GreenKnightFuu » Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

I am willing to do some anime reviews!

I can do reviews of:

~ Sailor Moon Live Action - I have seen this entire series (which is also known as Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon or PGSM), as well as most every other video associated with it (except some of the "Oshiokiyo" segments from the DVD's). So I can do a good review of it.

~ CLAMP School Detectives - I have read the manga several times and just recently saw the anime. I have not seen the English version of it (which was just released on DVD in early 2009). It's not a well-known series (definitely compared to other CLAMP series like Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth) but it's worth noting.

~xxxHolic (pronounced "holic") - I have seen all the episodes of the main two seasons of this anime (as well as the feature film); an OVA was released earlier this year in Japan to continue the manga story from where season two left off, but I have not seen it. I also have read the manga through volume 13, the most current volume available in the U.S., as well as the xxxHolic novel xxxHolic AnotherHolic: Landolt-Ring Aerosol.

~Generator Gawl - I own this anime on DVD in full and have thus seen both the original and the English dub. It is a very obscure series that didn't even do well in Japan (despite being produced by Tatsunoko Ltd., the company behind the very successful Speed Racer series). I am willing to do a review of it despite its obscurity.
Reneé
CLAMP Fanatic
GreenKnightFuu

Postby airichan623 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:47 am

how bout a review of the tsubasa anime? and i agree with the person who requested school rumble. oh and His and her circumstances

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 am

I would really like to see Tengen toppa gurren lagann and Soul eater
reviewed
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby crusader88 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm

How about a review of the Rozen Maiden anime? I would love to hear what other Christians think of it!
crusader88

Postby Maokun » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 am

crusader88 (post: 1321765) wrote:How about a review of the Rozen Maiden anime? I would love to hear what other Christians think of it!

I'm willing to do this one, but considering how the review I made of Slayers Next months ago hasn't been posted up, I'm not sure if there are accepting them for the time being. :sweat:
Maokun

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 pm

All reviews are being accepted, but they cannot be validated due to a bug in the system.
uc pseudonym

Postby Maokun » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 am

Meaning? :O Will they ever see the light of day?
Maokun

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews