Soul Of The Shell: Civil Defenders - A GITS Fanfilm; Auditions Thread

Projects or project ideas in the works

Soul Of The Shell: Civil Defenders - A GITS Fanfilm; Auditions Thread

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:21 am

Hi everyone. I am currently producing Soul Of The Shell:Civil Defenders; a CGI-short film/fanfilm; which is based off of Ghost In The Shell; by Shirow Masamune.

Synopsis:
Join Major Jodie Sumner and Captain Eric Ling as they investigate the appearance of the American Liberation Front (a terrorist organization concocted by the CIA to overthrow the American Empire and bring America back to a Democratic Nation); while combating a double agent who's agenda is to destroy the Civil Defenders(Civil Defense Division 9) from the inside out...

You can find the movie trailer here.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6339918Sbyda6wp?c=souloftheshell

Currently, we are hosting auditions for voice actors and actresses.

Auditions

Characters

Major Jodie Sumner

A cyborg female Major of the Civil Defense Division 9. She is the second it command of Civil Defense Division 9. She's hot headed and loves to fight to prove to herself that she exists. A medium female voice is necessary for this character.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:31 am

Colonel Benson
The former commander of Civil Defense Division 9. He is part of the American Liberation Front; who wants to get revenge on Major Jodie Sumner and Captaing Ling for foiling his plans of the Empire's domination by the Defense Intelligence Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency. A gruff deep voice is needed for this character.

Captain Ling: Voiced by reknown amature Voice Actor MaceSolo
An old war dog who is dedicated to his work and loyal to his commander; Major Jodie Sumner. Captain Ling is a cyborg super commando; a part of Civil Defense Division 9; who is an extremely good shot who takes point in squad actions.

Lt.Commander Laura Watanake
An old cyborg women who's a tactical officer for the Civil Defense Division 9. She is also a double agent for the DIA and CIA. Her ultimate aim is to be with her grandson at all costs, even if she has to eliminate people in her way. An older women's voice is needed for this character.

An middle aged women's voice is needed for this character

Colonel Wolfe
The new commander of Civil Defense Division 9. He's by the book and doesn't question the loyalty of his subordinates. A medium voice is needed for this character.

Colonel Bren
The CIA operative who's spearheading the American Liberation Front. He's highly dedicated to his cause and will kill anyone in his way to pave the way for life and liberty in a new age America. He's also cynical. He is part of the American Liberation Front group of terrorists who take the United First Bank of New York hostage. A medium voice is necessary for this character.

Please pm me if you are interested in voicing any of these characters. You can visit our website at http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index.php?mforum=gabrielmcknight
if you need further information. Please E-mail me some lines of the character you would like to voice.
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:11 pm

I've decided to cancel this production; the main reason was that Division 9 was a pretty ok hit and I don't need to make a sequal of it.
starwarsboy90

Postby starwarsboy90 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 pm

The Lord is also telling me to focuse on the main project he wants me to work on. God's in control after all.
starwarsboy90

Return to New Projects and Ideas