New Naruto Season

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

New Naruto Season

Postby Silent Hunter » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:08 am

Well. I have just finished buying the series of graphic novels for Naruto (volumes 1 -27) :jump: (I think it's 27 of them). Anyway, I am definately done purchasing graphic novels for a little while, merely because it is quite a monetary investment, but I wanted to hear from those who have read the series that comes after this (which, in America, arrives in this coming March). :thumbsup: :thumbsdow How does the new series rate? Is it better, worse, more action, creative, original? why or why not? :?:

=SilentHunter=

[color=#000000]Me: "Hey, what's her last name?"

Brett: "Doesn't matter. It's going to change anyway."

Brett: "Why do they call it tourist season if you can't shoot them?"

[/color]
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Silent Hunter

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:57 pm

The anime is divided into two parts, but the manga is continuous (divided only by the Kakashi Gaiden). Thus you won't notice too drastic of a difference overall. Though the characters are older, the nature of the story does not really change.

However, many people will tell you that Naruto goes downhill during the second part. I'm of the opinion that this is only true in the broadest of senses; the first part had some weak moments and the second part has some strong ones. But by this point I'm essentially reading Naruto to see how it ends.
uc pseudonym

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1201229) wrote:But by this point I'm essentially reading Naruto to see how it ends.

... If it does.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:48 pm

The Shippuden anime, I find, is very slow paced compared to the first part. The manga is too, sometimes (then again, I'm coming from the point of having to wait a week for the next chapter). Overall, however, there isn't much of a difference other than that they're older and have some new abilities. I think that there are some things in the second part of the manga that could have been introduced much earlier to have more significance, but at the same time there are things that do play an important role that seem trivial in the first part.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Silent Hunter » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:40 pm

cool. thanks, guys :)

[color=#000000]Me: "Hey, what's her last name?"

Brett: "Doesn't matter. It's going to change anyway."

Brett: "Why do they call it tourist season if you can't shoot them?"

[/color]
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Silent Hunter

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews