The Pre-Midnight Run

Projects or project ideas in the works

The Pre-Midnight Run

Postby Nozomi » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:54 pm

OK so me and my CAA-chat alter-ego, "DJ Zeph", have an idea for the chat room: a quasi-radio program called "The Pre-Midnight Run". (The name kinda comes from Cartoon Network's old "Midnight Run" of Toonami.) It wouldn't be a podcast (seeing as i dont have such equipment...), but rather a timeslot in the chat room devoted to all kinds of music and talking about it, as well as animes and mangas. People could give requests... and we could have set topics and stuff. Preferred timeslot is 10 pm PST to near midnight PST. It may not be every night, but any night that i am on in the chat and have it free will do, to start. (I hope i'm not sounding selfish here, i just think it would be cool to have something like that, and i'm willing to play as host.)

Any takers? Questions/comments?
There is always hope in the Lord for those who seek it.
Live each day as if it were your first, not your last.
Nozomi

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:57 pm

I think the chat is best left to open conversation. XD It's far too easy to get off topic, and I don't see something like this lasting for very long, honestly. XD;
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Nozomi » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:21 pm

never mind then. it was just an idea, geez.
scrapping the program.
my bad.
Nozomi

Postby Nozomi » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:55 pm

I must apologize for two things to the CAA community here, after being given some vital information that shows me to be in the wrong, at least socially. First, I am sorry I posted this idea. Based on the fact that the Chat room is meant to be completely random and not really controlled (except for one instance I heard about with a voice actor and 5 mods...), it would not fly at all. That was a mistake on my own part due to my forgetting that important part. Secondly, I must apologize for the former name of the alter-ego, which has already been self-edited. I did not know that there had been a username under that name on CAA before, and though I checked the list afterwards, I did not see it there (apparently that person changed their name). That was a mistake due to my naivete.

In short, this idea will not be carried out. Ever.

I feel really bad about this already. Embarrassed is probably the best word. I do hope that you guys can overcome any anger from my mistakes and forgive me.
Nozomi

Return to New Projects and Ideas