Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Linksquest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:05 pm

The old LQ is coming back to CAA for an extended tour thanks to the inspiration of Doe Johnson (who prolly doesn't even know she inspired me to do this, haha). Seeing her youtube videos of Japan made me want to watch anime again and thus think about... CAA!!!! haha.

I'm BACK!

:D
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby QtheQreater » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:08 pm

O___o

The Q returns...barely alive but surviving. No more construction work for me for awhile, I'm tired. Too many nights with less than 5 hours of sleep. Bleah...
The sometime President of the Goof Off!

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby JediSonic » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:55 am

I'm back for spring break! (at least) lol I tend to disappear silently as fast as i come, but this site is just too good to forget about!
JediSonic

Postby bakura_fan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:24 am

I'll be on and off for awhile. Now that Micah's gone back to class after spring break, I can't get on as much anymore (maybe 2-3 times a week?) anyway, while I was away I missed CAA. . .so I'm glad I got back into it again. lol.
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Sayuri » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:06 am

I'm leaving for awhile... I'll try to get on as much as I can...
Life is just one huge game of Chess
Sayuri

Postby Mave » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:13 pm

I don't know if I'll have free Internet access to CAA in China but if I do, you'll see me around. If not, see you 1 week later!
Mave

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:36 pm

I'm back and better than ever!! Well, I'm back anyways... I'll say this, the Blue Ridge Mountains are beautiful. If you ever get the chance and you've never seen mountains, do it. You defiantly won't regret it. I might post some pictures on my LJ later this week, if they come out good. I took them in a disposable camera, so I doubt they will though....
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Jack Bond » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:18 pm

I'm feeling really lousy and I feel like there's nothing good for me on the internet anymore. I'll probably be back, but don't count on it any time soon.

(Parental issues)

EDIT: Sigh. As much as I want to, I can't last a whole day away from here. Sorry for the false alarm everyone.
Jack Bond

Postby Jack Bond » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:58 pm

*Sigh* My mom's forcing me to say "Yes I am coming back"
So...
Yes I am coming back.
But I'm not. I'm definitely not. She can't make me.
Jack Bond

Postby Reba » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:12 pm

Jack..Com'on your always doing this "I'm gonna leave because of this and this" Why don't you stay and ask for prayer, If its also something because people aren't talking to you, Well they may have something to do, You gotta contact them, So what I think you should do is stay, You should obey your mom, You can talk to me, I don't mind, I just forget to PM people, Life isn't easy for me either right now, But I wont leave because of it, Many people have parental issues, Please stay, I do not want you to leave for good.

[SIZE="1"]A blue, black shade of love.

Sent from above.

[align=center]My hands are tied to worlds
alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
And just like clouds, my skin crawls.
It's so divine, the sky it glows with fields of light.
Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
And all this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Until the end of time.[/SIZE][/align]
Reba

Postby Reba » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:16 pm

Please don't give up because of hard times...Its not right, I know you can get through it, Just hold fast to the Lord, You may need motivation, the CAA can help you with that, You just need to talk, Please don't give up and just leave, Show your strength.

Sent from above.

alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Reba

Postby Jack Bond » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:02 pm

Sigh. As much as I want to, I can't last a whole day away from here. Sorry for the false alarm everyone.
Jack Bond

Postby Mave » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:52 am

:eh: Not too sure what's going on from your end, Jack but taking a break from CAA is not necessarily a bad thing. It's not like it has to be a permanent thing.

Look at me, I take breaks every now and then and it's great for the soul! :) Anyway, I'm back, folks! Shanghai was an....interesting place. If you know where my blog is, you can get the details there. XD
Mave

Postby Jack Bond » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Alrighty! I'm outta here. I'll probably find some way out of my addiction to this place. It's not like there's technically anything here good for me.

BTW, Everyone, I'd like you to thank ShatterheartArk for making up my mind. Try to find me once this place restores it's Christian values, and you might see me again.
Jack Bond

Postby Stephen » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:07 pm

You send me a hate-filled PM. You freak out in the chat and get suprised when you are gagged. You refuse to listen to someone *pleading* with you to cool it. (which I seriously doubt many would have shown you as much grace as I did while you were telling me I was full of crap and my opinions were garbage) Now you want to play it like this? I really should post the PM you just sent me but I won't. Because I don't think that is right. I think you need to realize that spitting in the face of leadership of the site is not the way to get a point across. But it is ok. I seriously do not hold any of the nasty things you said to me against you. You don't know me, you don't know what I have done for CAA, and to be honest...I doubt you care. Your mind is made up, and you cannot see anyone elses point of view. I wish you the best in your future endevors. But I will say this, breaking rules has consequences on CAA.
Stephen

Postby Reba » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:36 am

Restore its Christian Values eh? Jack if I could post everything you said to me, Lets see how Christian you were towards this site, what happened to "Treat others how you want to be treated"? How Christian is it to blame other's for everything? This place has Christian Values, Where the heck have you been? and as I told you before, Do not blame the mods, They own the site, They make up the rules, If you don't like it leave, Ive told you this before, Don't whine about the mods when all they are doing is keeping the site clean and trying to help people. The CAA has helped My sister and I both by finding the right Manga to read, because there is so much crap, it has also helped with the prayers, I am very thankful for the CAA and its Mods, Because the Mods keep this site up. So Jack don't play games and blame it on everyone else and Shatter, the only reason your leaving is because of You Not anyone else but You. I hope you have a good life, God bless.

Sent from above.

alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Reba

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:47 am

And I'm just going to leave this one alone.

Spring break is coming up fast for me next week, so I'll most likely not be on from April 6 to April 15, or if I do dabble in CAA, not all that much. I'll be spending time with my family, old friends, routinely writing off homework I have building up, etc. So just a heads up to those who have grown accustomed to my antics here.
Fish and Chips

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:05 pm

How about like.... not trying to look for the Bachelors Wife? ie Look for things that don't exist. FTW never was made to be a swear-mask nor negative at all, you know.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:00 pm

*deleted*

Anyone else who posts a continuation of something other than what this thread is for gets their posts deleted, too.
Mithrandir

Postby Jingo Jaden » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Gonna be gone for about a 2 day period of time. Perhaps more we will see :)
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:56 am

.__. ok...so...i know i said i was leaving...:/ but...i think i'll stay...if...that's ok...~sigh~ this is pretty much my only place for spiritual development that i know of. -___-; i pretty much left for pretty stupid reasons that i don't care to share.

^___^; so let's just pretend like i never left, ne?
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Stephen » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:27 am

Welcome back!
Stephen

Postby Mave » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Guh, I came back last weekend and disappeared again the following weekend. I guess that there's no point announcing short term travelling trips and I won't anymore. Nonetheless, I hope I don't have to travel anytime soon again. It's a pain. >_<
Mave

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:05 pm

Ok guys, I'm going to be gone until sometime on Friday. I really doubt I'll have any sort of internet connection at all, so I'll talk to you guys again when I get home! I'll miss you all~! Bye!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:18 pm

Wwwwell, I'm off again. XD I'll be on my senior trip starting tomorrow, and going through Sunday afternoon. I won't have any access to the internet, so I do expect some massive CAA withdrawl. XDD I'll miss all of you while I'm away!
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby QtheQreater » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:28 am

Well, I've already been off for a week, but I guess I might as well say that I'll be gone for another two weeks...FINALS ARE UPON US! COWER IN FEAR!!!!

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:41 pm

And so I return, a second time. XD And I really, really missed you guys!! Glad to be back! :D

Radical Dreamer

Postby righteous_slave » Wed May 02, 2007 11:08 am

cue ACDC Back in Black.....the computer is working again and so I return to the fold, just in case anyone noticed :)
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby ICE-rocks » Sat May 05, 2007 7:32 am

we'll I'll be seeing you.
decided to try and break away from my computer and start looking for a job and hang out with friends although if you still want to talk I have a myspace now.

Myspace.com/ice1991

later
Ice-rocks
I'm back with a vengeance or at least anime studio :thumb:
ICE-rocks

Postby QtheQreater » Thu May 10, 2007 5:19 pm

*gasps for air*

I LIVE AGAIN! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

So much for finals. I'm back...at least until I start my job.

Image Image
QtheQreater

Previous Next

Return to General