**Eschaton**

Projects or project ideas in the works

**Eschaton**

Postby SaintGabriel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:05 am

Hello everyone, I'm an artist and I've been penning a story for about four years now. The story is called "Eschaton" and I'm currently writing it as a series of manga novels. As for the plot, this is the excerpt on the back of the first book:

After being exiled to the Isle of Patmos, a young man named Kai discovers that he is being sought after by two opposing forces in the "Greater Realm"--the Empyrean and Pan Acheron. Kai must choose sides, and find his place in a world that is ruled by EON, the Empire of Nations.

The story is loosely based of the book of Revelation (with some inspiration from Dante's Inferno) and follows Kai's journey as he ventures to stop Abraxis from bringing his kingdom of "Pan Acheron" to the surface.

I've split the story up into 18 manga novels (and 78 anime episode summeries), so if you guys have any thoughts I'd like to hear them.

Oh and btw, the avatar right here is the main character, Kai Matthias.
SaintGabriel

Postby Esoteric » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Sounds interesting, but this really should be moved to the writing forum.
Esoteric

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:50 pm

That's correct. I've moved it here; if you think another forum is more accurate just mention it.
uc pseudonym

Postby SaintGabriel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:53 pm

[quote="uc pseudonym"]That's correct. I've moved it here]

Thanks! Sorry about that.

Anyway, there are some character designs on this deviant art page link below, and there are some descriptions of the characters beneath them.

http://shmazey.deviantart.com/

So what do you think about the series?
I have episode summaries, should I post them here or in the writing forum?
SaintGabriel

Return to New Projects and Ideas