Manga Collections

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:39 pm

Aishiteruze Baby
Full Moon 5
Buso Renkin 2
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:33 pm

Death Note Vol. 1-2
FullMetal Alchemist Vol. 1-10
Hellsing Vol. 1-2
Monster Vol. 1-3
Trigun Maximum Vol. 1, 3
Fish and Chips

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:02 pm

jon_jinn wrote:ADD:
getbackers volumes 15
hunter x hunter volumes 9 and 10
whistle volumes 12 and 13
prince of tennis volumes 14 and 15
eyeshield 21 volumes 8 and 9
fullmetal alchemist volumes 12-14
tsubasa volume 10
monster volumes 4-18
20th Century Boys volumes 10-20

add prince of tennis volume 16
eyeshield 21 volume 10-11
getbackers volume 16
hxh volume 11
whistle volume 14
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Been a while since I posted here, so I'll repost everything.

Beyblade vol. 1
Black Cat vol. 1-5
Buso Renkin vol. 1
DeathNote vol. 1
.hack AI Buster vol. 1
.hack Another Birth vol. 1
Dragon Ball vol. 1-2
Dragon Ball Z vol. 1
Gundam Seed vol. 3
Megaman NT Warrior vol. 4-5
MAR vol. 1
One Piece vol. 1-12
Record of Lodoss War: The Gray Witch vol. 1
Read or Die vol. 1
Rurouni Kenshin vol. 1-28 (Yay!! My first completed manga series!!)
Samurai Champloo vol. 1
Shonen Jump Compelation vol. 3-4
Trigun vol. 1
Trigun Maximum vol. 1-3

Wow, my manga collection has really grown since it first started. I'm going to need a new bookshelf soon.....
WrestlingOtaku

Postby jon_jinn » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:02 pm

jon_jinn wrote:add prince of tennis volume 16
eyeshield 21 volume 10-11
getbackers volume 16
hxh volume 11
whistle volume 14

add whistle volume 15
prince of tennis volume 17
hunter x hunter volume 12
zombie powder volume 1

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:18 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:Death Note Vol. 1-2
FullMetal Alchemist Vol. 1-10
Hellsing Vol. 1-2
Monster Vol. 1-3
Trigun Maximum Vol. 1, 3

+ Monster Vol. 4-6
Fish and Chips

Postby Ichigo_89 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:30 pm

Just got Trigun Maximum vol.10 Possibly the most awesome volume of manga I have ever read...
Ichigo_89

Postby jon_jinn » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:38 pm

Ichigo_89 wrote:Just got Trigun Maximum vol.10 Possibly the most awesome volume of manga I have ever read...

:wow!: seriously? well, i never did get to reading much of trigun...

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:27 am

Ichigo_89 wrote:Just got Trigun Maximum vol.10 Possibly the most awesome volume of manga I have ever read...

Volume 10 is rather content heavy.
Fish and Chips

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Update- Buso Renkin 3 and my bother got Claymore 2
Shao Feng-Li

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:09 pm

WrestlingOtaku wrote:Been a while since I posted here, so I'll repost everything.

Beyblade vol. 1
Black Cat vol. 1-5
Buso Renkin vol. 1
DeathNote vol. 1
.hack AI Buster vol. 1
Dragon Ball vol. 1-2
Dragon Ball Z vol. 1
Gundam Seed vol. 3
MAR vol. 1
One Piece vol. 1-12
Read or Die vol. 1
Samurai Champloo vol. 1
Trigun vol. 1
Trigun Maximum vol. 1-3

Wow, my manga collection has really grown since it first started. I'm going to need a new bookshelf soon.....

Added some new titles.

Black Cat vol. 6
One Piece vol. 13
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Fish and Chips » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:01 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:Death Note vol. 1-2
FullMetal Alchemist vol. 1-10
Hellsing vol. 1-2
Monster vol. 1-6
Trigun Maximum vol. 1, 3

+ FullMetal Alchemist vol. 11
Fish and Chips

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:41 pm

Add Fullmoon O Sagashite 6
Shao Feng-Li

Postby That Dude » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:00 pm

The whole Rurouni Kenshin series.
1-11 DNAngel
1-2 Bleach
1-2 Evangelion
1-9 Deathnote
1 Eyesheild 21
1 DeaRs (given to me, I'll probably give it away or toss it.)
1 One Piece
1-4 Lament Of The Lamb

(and a few samplers.)
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:04 pm

.hack//AI Buster vol. 1-2 (complete)
.hack//Another Story vol. 1 2, 3
.hack//Secret of the Twilight Bracelet 1-3 (complete)
Azumanga Daioh 1-4 (complete)
Angelic Layer vol. 1-5 (complete)
(JPN) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon vol. 1-4
Chobits vol. 1-8 (complete)
Death Note vol. 1-2
Di Gi Charat Theatre: Dejiko's Summer Vacation
DN Angel vol. 1-3
From Far Away vol. 1-2
Fruits Basket vol. 1-12
Full Moon o Sagashite vol. 1-4
Fushigi Yuugi vol. 1-8
Magic Knight Rayearth vol. 1-3 (complete)
Magic Knight Rayearth vol. 1-3 (complete)
The One I Love (complete)
RG Veda 1-3
Tokyo Mew Mew vol. 1-7 (complete)
Tokyo Mew Mew a La Mode 1-2 (complete)

Updates above... been a while since I've bought any new volumes, so I'll have somethign to work on during lunch breaks at work^^
神 は、 その 独り 子 を お与え に なった ほど に 世 お愛 された。
独り 子 を 信じる 者 が 一人 も滅 ひない で, 永遠 の 命 お得る ため で ある。

ヨハネ 3:16
Tenshi no Ai

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:04 pm

WrestlingOtaku wrote:Beyblade vol. 1
Black Cat vol. 1-6
Buso Renkin vol. 1
DeathNote vol. 1
.hack AI Buster vol. 1
Dragon Ball vol. 1-2
Dragon Ball Z vol. 1
Gundam Seed vol. 3
MAR vol. 1
One Piece vol. 1-13
Read or Die vol. 1
Samurai Champloo vol. 1
Trigun vol. 1
Trigun Maximum vol. 1-3

*cough* I.... I forgot one.....

Trigun vol. 2

I've had it for a while, just forgot to add it.... even skipped over it and went to Maximum.... silly me...
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Hitokiri » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:16 pm

Hitokiri wrote:Love Hina 1-14 (complete)
Negima 1-10
Evangelion 1-9
Rurouni Kenshin 1-28 (complete)
Trigun Maximum 1-5
Naruto 1-6 (plus all the fansubbed manga downloads on the computer)
Magic Knight Rayearth 1-3 (complete)
Fullmetal Alchemist 1-5
Hellsing 1
Cowboy Bebop 1
FLCL 1-2 (complete)
RahXephon 1
Chobits 1-8 (complete)
Kare Kano 1-20
A.I. Love You vol 1-8 (complete)
Azumanga Daioh vol 1-4 (complete)
Someday's Dreamers 1-2 (complete)
Onegai Teacher 1
DearS vol 1-8
Life vol 1
School Rumble vol 1
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days vol 1-2
Ai Yori Aoshi vol 1
Otogi Zoshi vol 1
Voices of a Distant Star (Hoshi no Koe) Manga

Kare Kano 21
Death Note 1
Hitokiri

Postby jon_jinn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:29 pm

jon_jinn wrote:add whistle volume 15
prince of tennis volume 17
hunter x hunter volume 12
zombie powder volume 1

add:
Eyeshield 21 volume 12
Getbackers volume 17
Zombie Powder volume 2

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Ichigo_89 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:55 am

Ichigo_89 wrote:Added a dozen more volumes:

Akira Vol.1,2
Banya:The Explosive Deliveryman vol.1
Battle Angel Alita vol.1-9
Battle Angel Alita:Last Order vol.1-8
BLAME! Vol.1-7
Bleach Vol.1
Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo
Dragonball Vol.1-5
Dragonball Z Vol.1-8, 10-11, 16
Eden vol.1-4
Hellsing Vol.1
Hunter X Hunter vol.11 (jap)
Nausicaa Vol.1
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol.1-7
Rurouni Kenshin Vol.1-28
Trigun Vol.1-2
Trigun Maximum Vol.1-11

Added Trigun Maximum vol.11 & Blame! vol.7
Ichigo_89

Postby SnoringFrog » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:58 pm

Just recently added Project Arms 1,2 and 5 to my collection, as well as RuroKen 6.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:09 pm

New Manga in bold. :thumb:

Busou Renkin Vol. 1
Fruits Basket Vol. 1
Fruits Basket Vol. 2
Fruits Basket Vol. 3
Full Moon wo Sagashite *complete - 7 volumes*
Hoshi no Koe--Voices of a Distant Star *complete - 1 volume*
Magic Knight Rayearth 1 *complete - 3 volumes*
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Vol. 1
Rurouni Kenshin *complete - 28 volumes*
Tsubasa Chronicle Vol. 2
Tsubasa Chronicle Vol. 3
Tsubasa Chronicle Vol. 4
Yotsuba&! Vol. 1
Yotsuba&! Vol. 2
Yotsuba&! Vol. 3

I was browsing at Books-A-Million today and found this. I've never seen the anime, but it's by Motoko Shinkai (or at least, the original concept/story is), so I was willing to give it a try for 10 bucks. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ranma8 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:09 pm

Manga---

.hack Legend of the Twilight vol. 1-3 w/box *complete*
Peach Girl vol. 1-4 w/box
Chobits vol. 1-8 w/box and figurine *complete*
Cardcaptor Sakura vol. 1-6 w/both boxes *complete*
Magic Knight Rayearth II vol. 1-3 w/box and bonus book *complete*
Ragnarok vol. 1-3 w/box (manwha counts, right?)
Cowboy Bebop vol. 1-3 and Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star vol. 1-2 w/box *complete*
Saber Marionette J vol. 1-5 *complete*
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland *One-Shot* (I'm a CLAMP maniac....)
The One I Love *One-Shot*
Paradise Kiss vol. 1-5 *complete*
Suki vol. 1-3 *complete*
CLAMP School Detectives vol. 1-3 *complete*
Kodocha vol. 1-10 *complete*
Kingdom Hearts vol. 1
Shirahime-Syo hardcover *One-Shot*
Di Gi Charat Theater vol. 1

Manga that are still in the mail---

Wish vol. 1-4 *complete*
Rizelmine *One-Shot*
Under the Glass Moon vol. 1-2 *complete* (manwha)
Man of Many Faces vol. 1-2 *complete*
Legend of Chun-Hyang *One-Shot*

Art Books---

CLAMP North Side
CLAML South Side
Peach (Peach Girl art book)

TOKYOPOP: 75

BROCCOLI: 1

Total: 76

I think thats everything. I hope I counted right....
I've been colecting for a couple months.
ranma8

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Uggh Where to start? I dont have a whole lot but here it goes
Megaman NT Warrior Vols. 1-10
Prince of Tennis Vols. 1-10
Legendz Vols. 1 and 2
Kingdom Hearts Vols. 1-4
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Vols. 1 and 2
Gundam Wing: Episode Zero
Zoids Chaotic Century Vols. 1, 2, and 14
Astro Boy vol. 4
Rurouni Kenshin Vols. 1, 2, 26, and 28
Yotsuba&! Vol. 1
Shonen Jump Vol. 3 2007

Novels:
Rurouni Kenshin: Voyage to the Moon World.

There is my list of manga so far. It will increase as time passes on, so I will post here from time to time.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby jon_jinn » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:38 pm

jon_jinn wrote:add:
Eyeshield 21 volume 12
Getbackers volume 17
Zombie Powder volume 2

add:
Hunter x Hunter volume 13
Prince of Tennis volume 18

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:Death Note vol. 1-2
FullMetal Alchemist vol. 1-11
Hellsing vol. 1-2
Monster vol. 1-6
Trigun Maximum vol. 1, 3

+ Trigun Maximum vol. 2, 10
+ FullMetal Alchemist vol. 15 (in Japanese)
+ Monster vol. 7

Actually, I might be getting rid of my Trigun Manga, as I've grown kind of disenchanted with the series.
Fish and Chips

Postby ranma8 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Manga---

.hack Legend of the Twilight vol. 1-3 w/box *complete*
Aria vol. 1-3 *complete*
Brain Powered vol. 1-4 *complete*
Cardcaptor Sakura vol. 1-6 w/both boxes *complete*
Chobits vol. 1-8 w/box and figurine *complete*
CLAMP School Detectives vol. 1-3 *complete*
Cowboy Bebop vol. 1-3 and Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star vol. 1-2 w/box *complete*
Di Gi Charat Theater vol. 1
Kingdom Hearts vol. 1
Kodocha vol. 1-10 *complete*
Legend of Chun-Hyang *One-Shot*
Magic Knight Rayearth II vol. 1-3 w/box and bonus book *complete*
Man of Many Faces vol. 1-2 *complete*
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland *One-Shot*
Paradise Kiss vol. 1-5 *complete*
Peach Girl vol. 1-4 w/box
Peach Girl: Change of Heart vol. 1-10 *complete*
Planet Ladder vol. 1-7 *complete*
Ragnarok vol. 1-3 w/box
Rizelmine *One-Shot*
Saber Marionette J vol. 1-5 *complete*
Shirahime-Syo hardcover *One-Shot*
Suki vol. 1-3 *complete*
The One I Love *One-Shot*
Under the Glass Moon vol. 1-2 *complete*
Wish vol. 1-4 *complete*

Art Books---

CLAMP North Side
CLAML South Side
Peach (Peach Girl art book)

New to This Post---

Aria vol. 1-3 *complete*
Brain Powered vol. 1-4 *complete*
Peach Girl: Change of Heart vol. 1-10 *complete*
Planet Ladder vol. 1-7 *complete*

TOKYOPOP: 99

ADV: 3

BROCCOLI: 1

Total: 103
ranma8

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:49 pm

WrestlingOtaku wrote:Beyblade vol. 1
Black Cat vol. 1-6
Buso Renkin vol. 1
DeathNote vol. 1
.hack AI Buster vol. 1
Dragon Ball vol. 1-2
Dragon Ball Z vol. 1
Gundam Seed vol. 3
MAR vol. 1
One Piece vol. 1-12
Read or Die vol. 1
Samurai Champloo vol. 1
Trigun vol. 1
Trigun Maximum vol. 1-3

New manga:
MAR vol. 2
Black Cat vol. 7

I'll probably buy One Piece vol. 14 on my next paycheck, I ran out of money already... ;___;
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Rocketshipper » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:38 am

Wow, that's a lot of pages. I thought there already was a manga collection thread (*searches* there it is!). But anyway, lets see if I can post my collection off the top of my head.

Toshiro Ono's Pokemon Manga 1-4
Pokemon Special 1-23
Magical Pokemon Journey 1-7
Tenchi Muyo 1-12
All New Tenchi Muyo 1-8
Peach Girl 1-18
Peach Girl: Sae's Story: 1
Cardcaptor Sakura 1-12
X/1999 1-18
Angelic Layer 1-5
Wish 1-4
Gohou Drug 1-3
Clover 1-4
Chobits 1-8
Tokyo Babylon 1-7
Suki 1-3
Magic Knight Rayearth 1-6
Shirahime Syo
The One I Love
The Legend of Chun Hyang
CLAMP School Defenders Dukylon 1-2
CLAMP School Detectives 1-3
Man of Many Faces 1-2
Revolutionary Girl Utena 1-6
Sailor Moon 1-18
Yugioh 1-27
Battle Royale 1-15
Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-9
Tsubasa 1-12
xxxHolic 1-8
RG Veda 1-7
Kingdom Hearts 1-5
Jessie and James, together forever!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!! Save me!!

Eternal Defender of Tracey Sketchit. If you are a Brock lover, beware ^_^

"Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn
are lost on these fools"-Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Confused about the meaning of the screen name??

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/RocketShipping

Go here and be enlightened ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Click the above link...I dare you.

http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/87185.html

The best essay on Junzumi shipping ever ^^.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rocketshipper
Rocketshipper

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:28 am

Rurouni Kenshin 1-13
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 1

Ah, the joys of being without a significant spending income . . .

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:37 am

I'm guessing Raiden and myself are the only two here with outside interests.
Fish and Chips

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews