Yet another "what manga is this?" thread

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Yet another "what manga is this?" thread

Postby Tarnish » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:25 pm

I remember reading a few years back about a manga I thought looked sorta interesting (mostly beacuse the main character reminded me of Noodle...). But I cannot, for the life of me remember the title. Or really...even the basic plot. But my internet searches have turned up nothing, so here I am.

There was something about a little (Japanese?) girl in an old west setting, um...something about a gun that, er...had...something to do with the Zodiac, and a priest character somewhere. I remember the art style being pretty interesting (which is always a selling point for me XD;; )

It's a long shot, but *surprisingly*, searches for "western manga zodiac gun" aren't as helpful as they sound.

Seeing as how I haven't found a thing, I doubt it was even any good, but this is now a QUEST!
Tarnish

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:39 am

Sounds familiar....*digs up an old Tokyopop Sneak Peek Volume*

AHAH I believe the manga you are searching for is called Et Cetera

Here is the Tokyopop Linkage: http://www.tokyopop.com/S-1310/

have fun! looks like a cute series..
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Tarnish » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:13 pm

That's it!! XD Aaagh! I went through every Tokyopop manga synopsis, and it was right there!

Thanks! ^^
Tarnish

Postby Tommy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Here's an idea:

A mod should sticky this so that if this happens again, it can be in this thread.

:thumb:
Tommy

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:13 am

Tarnish wrote:That's it!! XD Aaagh! I went through every Tokyopop manga synopsis, and it was right there!

Thanks! ^^

Tokyopop isn't the site it used to be... I mean the Myspace thing is fun, but really, I miss the easily found information that Tokyopop used to have.

I can't ever find the information for the Contests, or even information on a book that I want.. It's very annoying.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:31 am

Tom Dincht wrote:A mod should sticky this so that if this happens again, it can be in this thread.

We try to only sticky things that come up REALLY often or are exceptionally urgent. Considering the frequency distribution of this topic, I would expect participation would be minimal.
Mithrandir

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews