Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Linksquest » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:38 pm

I sorta left.. but not... just being busy. I'll have a bit more time now. LQ has returned!!!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:47 pm

Lessee... I kind of burned myself out with school and various other life-hijacking projects this spring, and CAA ended up being one of the the thinsg that got droped and not picked back up as I recovered over summer. And you know what? I missed this place!

So... Hi, I'm back! :jump:
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Mave » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:29 am

Will be away for a few weeks: Relocating to another country and starting a new job

Expect delay in PMs and emails, and more lurking than ever. As I rebuild my life, do not expect comic updates for ~ a month (sorry!). Everything depends on how hectic my new life's schedule will be and how quickly I can buy a monitor, scanner and move all my junk to my new home. My apologies. (-__-)\\
Mave

Postby Photosoph » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:57 pm

Hope it all goes well; I wonder what country you're shifting to? o_O But this isn't the thread for those sort of conversations.

I'll be away for about 1-7 days; I need a rest since I've been tired lately. I shouldn't be gone any longer than that, but it depends how long it takes for me to feel better.

See you all when I get back! ^_^
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Photosoph » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:55 pm

Posting again to update and bump:
I'm half-back to CAA. Will be coming on sporadically. In other words, you might glimpse me around the boards, but I won't be very active. Just a little bit active. Gradually I'll probably participate more, though.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Ditalover » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:59 pm

I've got some thimgs coming up and may be gone for a while. I may be able to put up a post or two, yet I won't be all that active, see everyone in a while, hopefully.
:jump: :dance: Never give up! :rock:
[color=Red]My kids: AnimeGirl1,....and I'm still working on it....
"The future is ours and nobody is gonna give it to us!"-Hibiki Toki-Vandread
[size=100][color=Red]"I don't care what you do or say about me, but when you mess with the ones I care about....IT GET'S PERSONAL!!!!!!!"-Me :stressed:

"I won't fight unless there is a good reason, but when I have one,....pray I hurt my fist so I don't finish you off!!! And then thank God that I don't have my Dragon Gardian Blade!!!!!!"-Me :evil:
[/color][/color][/SIZE]
Ditalover

Postby Kura Ookami » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:48 pm

Wasn't active for a long while, but im back now. It's fun in the official bump thread. :lol:
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby bigsleepj » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:25 pm

Welcome back, Kura! :)
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby CreatureArt » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:29 pm

It's the holidays! I should be back for a while. Sorry for the crazy sudden absence - I've been very caught up in a lot of Uni stuff. Missed this place and everybody a lot, though.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:24 pm

Hey guys!

So as of tomorrow, I'll be gone until Saturday. Just so none of you that don't already know won't think I'm dead or something. XD I'll see you all when I get back in town! :D
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sing_Praise16 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:24 pm

It's been a long while and there's a good possibility that no one remembers me... but I have indeed returned to CAA! My previous username was 1BalloonPopper. haha, yes, It's me! If you do happen to remember me, let's catch up!

[:
I have tasted of a love so sweet. <3
my mySpace. i love new friends.

I don't think there is anything worse in the world than feeling completely and
utterly alone, left unwanted and unloved by those you treasure the most.

how sweet it is to trust in Daddy.
Sing_Praise16

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:42 pm

And so I return from the Youth in Gov't (YIG) conference!

I had a BLAST. Oh man, I had so much fun. XD I went as an attorney this year, and we did mock trials and that kind of thing. Man, it was GREAT. XD I'll have to tell some of you about it all later, but anyways, I'm back!! :thumb:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mave » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:19 pm

[quote="Photosoph"]Hope it all goes well]

All is going quite well, thank you! If you're wondering, I might as well mention it: Malaysia ---> Singapore. Heh, now it'll be interesting to find which CAA member is also located in Singapore but this isn't the thread for this type of enquiry either. ;)

And yes, I'm officially back. XD
Mave

Postby QtheQreater » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:30 pm

So now it's time for finals. If anyone was wondering why I wasn't on much this past week, that should explain it.

If I show up in the CAA chat this week, please heckle me until I get off(use the words GPA and scholarship, that ought to do it). Other than that, I should be back sometime this coming weekend, maybe. u.u/
The sometime President of the Goof Off!

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:38 pm

So I'm going for some job training this week. I'll not be around until at the earliest friday, and even maybe a few weeks. Hope you guys have fun!
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby SpikeSpiegel306 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:31 pm

I'm leaving. I dont want to, but I have to. CAA was a great place once upon a time. I found solace here.
It has recently been made clear to me that this is not an evironment where I belong. Things happen and people change. It's the story of life. I, personally, do not recieve the feeling of a Christian environment from some people here and I do not believe that immersing myself in something such is beneficial for me.
I am by NO means claiming that CAA has gone to the devil or anything negative about the forum at all. It is a wonderful place to have a fellowship based on a common belief. I just feel that I, personally, am no longer welcomed here, granted I may have earned it and so now I will take my leave of absence.
God be with you,
God is with CAA,

In Him
Spike

If you're someone who does want to contact me, ask around. There are some people here who know how to find me elsewhere.
SpikeSpiegel306

Postby VashTheStampede » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:22 am

so I haven't logged on in quite awhile, just haven't really kept up with CAA and the forums. been busy with life and other such things. on a positive note I did find a good church to call my home church and I've been getting really involved there and with the youth group :)

but hey, just logged on randomly, I might try and get on CAA more often, but yea, lol, if anyone still remembers me, hello again ^^

hope everyone is having a blessed holiday season [†]
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Postby bigsleepj » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:57 am

Welcome back, Lu!
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:18 am

LUUU! I missed you!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:15 am

sorry guys...i'm never coming back to CAA...just thought i'd say that...if you do want to talk to me...well then...you'll already have my contacting info...if not...well then...ask around...and if possible...someone please take me off this site completely...i don't want to hear any...well anything to try to make me change my mind...no...i don't want to hear it...just...oh whatever...i'm gone good bye

it's been fun...-__-\
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby QtheQreater » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:57 pm

Q is back and more exhausted than ever. @.<

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby Hakaii » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:05 pm

I will be leaving for a while, I will be back after the 5th of January. I may be able to get to the internet occaionaly but more likely or not. I won't be posting until Jan. 5th. Later Folks!
MY World of Warcraft character:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Min%C3%A1to&r=Cenarius&ST=US-2191607-NLVS5sjRN3JDCotGsxVmv1ff9ZkZSGYRVta

I'm not megamaniacal... I'm as good as I say I am!!!
Hakaii

Postby Mega.EXE » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:41 am

I'm going to Marathon Fl. for a week see ya peeps later (Ree is also coming she is my Onee-San after all)
Mega.EXE

Postby That Dude » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:55 pm

I shall be taking a fast from the internet until the new year.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby CreatureArt » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:01 am

Wow. Good stuff, TD. :hug: All the best for the New Year - will see you then. ^^

I know this is really short notice -- but I'm going to Japan for a week as of tomorow (Sat 30th December NZ time). I'll catch everyone when I get back. God bless, and Odaijini.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby samuraidragon » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:48 am

Oooh! Have fun! I'm a tad jealous, but happy for you!
-マックスウェル

"My my, the cruelest lies are often told without a word; my my, the kindest truths are often spoken, never heard." Ben Folds, The Last Polka

No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friend - John 15:13
samuraidragon

Postby That Dude » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:28 am

I'm back. I felt that God was saying it was ok to get back on the internet. I just need to make sure that I pray before I get on the internet.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby QtheQreater » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Q heads back to college tomorrow. Bleah. I hope to be back on here soon, but this promises to be a bugger of a semester. I'm taking 17 hours...and most of it's math. I hate math. So my posts may be sporadic. If anyone was wondering. <.< >.>

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby the_lizardqueen » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:55 am

Similar to Q, the LQ is back at college tomorrow. AUGH!! WHENDIDTHISHAPPEN!? *runs in circles*

I'm really bummed I wasn't able to be online too much over Christmas holidays and unfortunately my appearances will probably be reaaally sporadic from this point on. Ya'll take care and I'll definitely be back for good come May ^_^

Edit: CA went to Japan!? COOLNESS! Hope it was fun and that all the traveling went safely without any troubles ^^
:hug:
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:53 pm

Heading to GA for the MLK extended weekend. Maybe be back in a week. Enjoy it, folks.
Kokhiri Sojourn

Previous Next

Return to General