[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Gamecast - Episode 10 - "Almost Lost in Translation" - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Gamecast - Episode 10 - "Almost Lost in Translation"

The anime/manga/forums podcast

Gamecast - Episode 10 - "Almost Lost in Translation"

Postby Link Antilles » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:06 pm

Even though the show is a little late and on the short side, don't plan on disappointment. In this show, we are all over the crazy news coming from X06, Burger King, and Capitol Hill!

Click here to grab the show!

Note: The discussion for the show was separated into it's own special show, because of editing issues. Look out in the coming days for it!
Link Antilles

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:46 am

MY EARS BLEED WITH GLEE!

But seriously, the sound levels have been spot-on recently.

Returning the shout-out to my homie-G-dawg-kung-foo-gangsta-yo Omega, keeping it rizzle up in this hizzle, fo shizzle. Sweatin' it out down here in this Florida sizzle, represent!

Aaaaand that's enough of that. The shout-out was indeed flattering. I can't wait to read UC's response to his. XD

All in all, another good gamecast. There were a few editing glitches that I noticed at the beginning, but the "OBJECTION!" and MGS sound effects were awesome. "Senator-OBJECTION!" was priceless.

Word to my gamecast homies!

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby kryptech » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:54 pm

Raiden no Kishi wrote:MY EARS BLEED WITH GLEE!

I take that's a good thing?

Ya, I'm that guy who downloads the show 10 times to artificially inflate its popularity... <_<

JK...

Omega - your shout out had me in stitches! I gave it a second listen and laughed just as hard. Hey, I'm nearly laughing now! I totally didn't expect that sort of outburst from you - sounds like you were having an annerism on the "yo man, WAZZUP?!". Completely off the chain.

You mentioned achievement points concerning X Box. I know pretty much nothing about X Box Live and such. I could of course look it up online. But I dunno - would there be other similarily clueless people out there that could benefit from an explaination of this whole business online? Just something that came to mind.
"Everybody's weird in their own special way." - P.V.
"Never refuse a breath mint." - my dad
"The UAC is making safer worlds through superior firepower." - Doom 3
"This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is a rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life." - C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

"I'm too cool to scroll. -- MOES."
kryptech

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:54 pm

kryptech wrote:I take that's a good thing?

More of a semi-inside joke than anything [if you go looking up my previous comments about the gamecast, then it will be more clear].

I also had a funny thought about people artificially boosting the download stats.

CAA Member 1 [in state of fanboy glee]: I can't wait to download the gamecast.
CAA Member 2: Which one?
CAA Member 1 [still the fanboy glee]: All of them ~ over and over . . .

The Nate should especially appreciate this one, I think.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:15 pm

Mad props to da shout out frm ma main man, Omega-dogg. Word, keepin it real wit da refs is cool in ma hood. Keep reprasentin the engineerin shizzle, yo.

If listener feedback is important to you, I'll do my best to provide it as best as is possible in the future.
uc pseudonym

Postby jayquam » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:17 pm

yeah,good show. keep up the good work.
Serious, Intense, Low-key.
jayquam

Return to CAA Radio and Gamecasts