Endure pg. 2
Endure pg. 3
Endure pg. 4
Endure pg. 5
Endure pg. 6
Endure pg. 7
Endure pg. 8

Click the link for the page.

I've started making (with God's Help) this manga. It's going to be 19 pages I think, and I'm about half way done.

The page I uploaded, page 1, was edited on Paint(A little :sweat: )

Plot: Girl meets boy. (without giving too much away). I want to get "True Love" into it. Not the messed up wordly view.

Rating: G(maybe PG)

Language: None.

Fighting: No one gets hurt from fighting, but a boy gets an attack thrown at him and dodges it. The main character boy likes martial arts, but practices on a bag.
"Imaginary" people are practiced on.
In the sports part, the main girl is seen hitting the ground, she's not seriously injured, though.

Nudity: None.(No "vital parts". There is cleavage.)

Sexuality: One couple in the beginning are "implied" to be a bad couple. This is to compare the "bad couple" with the main girl, who is "waiting".
There is also a girl in the snowy place of sport that is hardly wearing anything, but her "vital's" are covered up. This is to scare the main girl, which then leads to a positive scene.

bad religion: None.

Constructive criticism welcomed.
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby Esoteric » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:05 pm

You have a very interesting art style, very nice. I wish you luck in your efforts!
Esoteric

Postby Syreth » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:46 pm

Yeah, I too think that your style is nice, with your unique approach to anatomy and portraits. It will be interesting to see the finished product and find out where your story is going.
Syreth

Postby Tigerchu » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:57 am

Thanks for the positive comments:), Esoteric, Syreth.
I still need to work on anatomy:)? What do you mean "unique" approach to anatomy:), Syreth?
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby Syreth » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:29 am

The figures in the top-right of page one, for example, have very long and somewhat bulky torsos. I don't think it's a bad thing, though, to experiment and stretch proportions a bit. I mean, just look at Tsubasa. They all have small heads! Point being is that these things can make your style distinct and interesting.
Syreth

Postby USSRGirl » Sun May 06, 2007 5:00 pm

I agree. Your art style has a lot of character to it. It was a bit hard to follow because there's no text. Are you going to add text later or just leave it as a silent manga? Silent is kinda cool and artsy... oooh like Gon. I have a guess as to where you're going with the 'true love' thing too.
USSRGirl

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon May 07, 2007 1:31 pm

you have a very good start, tigerchu! like the way your panels move really eye capturing.

I would advise, however that you need to keep your character designs as consistent as possible. Some of your anatomy is a little...strange, but that might just be your style.

Keep it up! I look forward to more!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Return to Webmanga/comics