bible Reading Group - 3rd time a charm

Devotional guides to help strengthen your walk in Christ

bible Reading Group - 3rd time a charm

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:12 am

Hey guys,

I think where we may be having a hard time with this because we are trying to commit ppl to it. At least i know i was. I think that is my mistake. I really want to have a bible study, but I want to start it in the spirit of desire versus anything. I think that a good way of doing may be to pick a topic or whatever and we discuss it until we want to move on. We don't have to follow a whole book, we can do a topic or parts of it. What do y'all think?

god bless
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby ST. Attidude » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 am

Hey I'm all for that. :)

Maybe we could kick it off with some passages from the book of Proverbs.
It has been a while, since I read that.
It wouldn't hurt to be reminded of what is wise and unwise.
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 am

yep ^_^

that would be awesome..when do you want to start? I figure God will lead other ppl too ^_^
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby ST. Attidude » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 pm

hmmm....how does Thursday or Friday night sound?...
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby shiroineko » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 pm

I like the idea of looking through Proverbs....we actually started that book wed. night at my church just recently ^_^

Thurs. nights seem good....
shiroineko

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:34 pm

well i don't really want to make it a "meeting" *smile we can start thursday and then from there just move on as we feel...makes it less like a obligation in a sense ya know?

Kunoichi

Postby ST. Attidude » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Kunoichi (post: 1256563) wrote:well i don't really want to make it a "meeting" *smile we can start thursday and then from there just move on as we feel...makes it less like a obligation in a sense ya know?

Sounds good to me! ^_^
______
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:16 pm

I'll post a separate thread just titled: Study Group starting Thursday

Kunoichi

Return to Devotional Readings