Risky Safety

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Risky Safety

Postby Spiritsword » Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:57 pm

Has anyone seen this series (aka Omishi Magical Theatre), or parts of it? It looks interesting, and I've been thinking about buying it, but I'd like to know if it's worthwhile first.

Spiritsword
Spiritsword

Postby Izumi San » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:11 am

I've never seen it, but I've heard some reviews & it seems like a cute series ^^
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby Gypsy » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:34 pm

Sorry, I've never seen it. I've read about it though, and it sounded interesting. If you do get it, let us know how it is, ok?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Spiritsword » Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:50 am

Originally posted by Gypsy:
If you do get it, let us know how it is, ok?

Will do.

For those who haven't heard of it, what I know so far is that it's a very cute looking series about an apprentice devil and angel who share the same body and are trying to win over this young girl. It doesn't look like a serious demon/angel thing, more a "good conscience/bad conscience" thing. It seems pretty innocent. If I do end up buying it I'll post a short review.
Spiritsword

Postby Benu » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:29 pm

Well I have seen the first episode. They have it on the offical english web site for download. They have a subbed and dubbed version. But I couldn't help but fall in love with this series I think it was pretty cool. When I had first saw this I was kinda getting scared of the cuteness. But don't let that fool you this is one good series. I will defenetly be picking up the dvd when it's out. And for the most part there is really nothing bad unless your offend by the fact that an Angel and a Devil share the same body. But for the most part it's kinda like a new take on the angel and devil on your shoulder kinda thing. Check it out. And if anyone wants the link tell me. So I can find it and post it.
"We join the "Christian" club and separate ourselves from the world, and the world still sits on the outside, dying for someone to demonstrate what it means to believe." - Matthew Paul Turner
Benu

Postby Gypsy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:37 pm

Well, I bought the first episode ... and it was really odd. It made me laugh once in a while - but I hope it gets better past ... episode #9. (All the episodes are only 10 min long). And I watched the dub, not the sub - and Safety's voice makes me want to find the nearest solid surface and bash my head against it.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews