Ad Vision And Angelic Layer

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Ad Vision And Angelic Layer

Postby Christianotaku » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:09 pm

:rant: AD Vision announcd they brought rights to angelic layer a year ago and has yet to release the series or make any comments at all.

I WANT ANGELIC LAYER LETS MAKE THE I WANT ANGELIC LAYER list of people who want it and email it to ad

i am waiting

AND I AM FURIOUS
thats the way i see it
wesley useche aka. DJWeslo Thevidgod Christianotaku

oh really hehe knives hmhm
*starts burning down the board*
Christianotaku

Postby BrianC » Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:04 pm

Be patient and buy the Tokyopop Angelic Layer manga in the mean time if you want some Angelic Layer. It's only five volumes and it's excellent. I read in a forum from a source at ADV that the production of the first volume of Angelic Layer will be over this month and that there will be a preview episode of Angelic Layer in the September Newtype, so it shouldn't be too much longer before ADV releases the Angelic Layer anime. BTW, ADV has a ton of projects and while I wish a few of them would come sooner *cough* Slayers movies *cough*, I understand that production takes time. Getting impatient or mad at ADV is not worth it.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby madphilb » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:38 pm

BrianC wrote:Be patient and buy the Tokyopop Angelic Layer manga in the mean time if you want some Angelic Layer. It's only five volumes and it's excellent.

Awe, man! That means I've got all the Angelic Layer there is!

Poo!

Well, I guess I'll have to find something else after I'm done with it.

PHIL
madphilb

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews