Translation from japanese to english

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Translation from japanese to english

Postby nln_rose » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:03 am

I recently finished R.O.D. the tv and this was the ending image however even though it was dubbed it didn't show what this meant any one who can help? https://app.box.com/s/1wt7794dk57h3apjtmw4
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Re: Translation from japanese to english

Postby skreyola » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm unable to help with the kanji, but I have noticed that sometimes, when a book is shown like that, it's something the viewer is expected to recognize. Wish I could help.
Loved that show, by the way.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby goldenspines » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:39 pm

"Midnight Liberation Zone"

Roughly translated. That picture is blurry. Also, I had help from a kanji master who helped me with that last set of kanji.
goldenspines

Postby nln_rose » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:59 am

okay thanks!!
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews