TEENS REACT TO ATTACK ON TITAN

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

TEENS REACT TO ATTACK ON TITAN

Postby Yami » Sun May 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Yami

Re: TEENS REACT TO ATTACK ON TITAN

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:13 pm

I just died... I can relate to these teens in sooooo many ways... I really wish I could watch this show... I did not know it was made this recently... or that it was made by the creators of Death Note... that's going to make it like ten times better when I can watch it...
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
"What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
twistedfairytale45

Postby nln_rose » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 am

wait... they're dubbing it??
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

nln_rose wrote:wait... they're dubbing it??

Yeah. It's already been dubbed and airing on Toonami. In fact, I'm currently rewatching it dubbed.
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews