Shingeki no Kyojin: WHEN THE TITANS ATTACK

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: WHEN THE TITANS ATTACK

Postby KazeShiki » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:58 am

blkmage wrote:Don't worry, assuming the staff didn't die from the apparently insane production schedule, there'll likely be a second season given how much money it's printing.

Well that's what outsourcing is for.
"It was then that I found the darkness in my heart, but I wanted to become a strong person who didn't yield to such weakness." - Nana Mizuki
KazeShiki

Postby PandaPop » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:50 am

Just finished up the last four episodes Fantastic, Loved every moment, and the last episode did not disappoint!!
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Loved the Titan Face in the wall at the end too!!
PandaPop

Postby ForeverInspired » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 am

That was a good ending. Also, I'm glad that they left it open for a sequel.
ForeverInspired

Postby GeneD » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 am

Episode 25:

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Man, that fight was brutal. Annie-titan seems to have the effect on people people that they feel the need to stop and take a minute to address what they are going to do to her when they get to her, especially if she is in a vulnerable state at that moment, Levi and Mikasa both did it. But jokes on them in the end.

I thought the wall reveal right at the end was, idk, rather abrupt and almost too quick. I remember it being different in the manga, but I might be wrong.
GeneD

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews