Bringing an anime character to life

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Bringing an anime character to life

Postby Watermaster2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 am

If you had the ability to bring an anime character to life, who would you pick?
Watermaster2

Re: Bringing an anime character to life

Postby SilverToast » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 am

I would bring Porunga, the Namekian dragon from DBZ, to life so I could use my 3 wishes to gather the dragon balls again more easily for 3 more wishes and so on.

I would then cheat by using my wishes to bring back more of my favorite anime characters. muahaha
SilverToast

Postby Neane » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Neane

Postby SierraLea » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:43 pm

I would bring Naruto to life. He could teach me ninjutsu, especially the clone jutsu.
SierraLea

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Since my favoritest boiz are either taken/crushing on someone, dead, or Shizuo, I think I'd like to bring Riza to life. It would be pretty cool to have her as a distant, real-life role model, if not a mentor. I'd have to ignore that I'd torn her away from Roy but OTHER THAN THAT it would be awesome.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby skreyola » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Neane wrote:Image

o.O
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I don't know, maybe Tamaki from Bamboo Blade. She's so serious and humble.
skreyola

Postby Neane » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 am

skreyola wrote:o.O
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Because within 4000 years after I brought him to the real world, I will be the Empress of an Inter-dimensional Human Empire that will control 160 dimensions that will last until Humanity becomes extinct..

My wish will be simple, to be a magical girl.
>yfw I can't become a witch because that would violate my contract.

And given the fact that I can't die of natural causes I will slowly conquer the governments of the World over a period of 400 years and then create a unified World-Wide Human Empire that will go to the stars and conquer the galaxy and then cause Humanity to work on engines that will allow passage into other dimensions and with a galaxy full of soldiers I will un-stoppable (As long as my soul-gem will be okay.). And after Humanity becomes extinct (But during my reign as Empress, I will cause a select few to be immortal beings like me to keep me company), I will travel to a group of newly evolved sentient beings and with my powers and with all the technology that Humanity made, I will become their leader and do the same.
I will do all of this so that I will have a device that will allow me and my soul-gem (And with some people too) to survive the end of the universe and thus I will be truly immortal.

"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy"
- Fabulous Bile, Mad scientist and pimp extraordinaire.
Neane

Postby skreyola » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm

You want to become a zombie? ;)
skreyola

Postby SierraLea » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Scratch what I said before. I want to bring the Eigetsu and Togetsu combo from The Story of Saiunkoku to life. One's super sweet and smart, and the other kicks serious tail in a fight and I can control when he comes out! I get two characters for the price of one!
SierraLea

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews