If Harry Potter Was an Anime...

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Lynna (post: 1507406) wrote:Sirius Black was never mentioned to have long black hair.

Um...*cough* Actually, he was. He was described as having an "elbow-length tangle" of hair in Prisoner of Azkaban, though by the next book he cuts it (I don't think it says exactly how short, though it's long enough for him to shake out of his face by Order of the Phoenix). That was one thing that really annoyed me about Sirius in the third movie, actually - he didn't look nearly scruffy enough to fit with the descriptions in the book. Long, tangled hair would've done the trick.

/total obsessed nerd

My brother and I have long said that a Harry Potter anime would be awesome if done right. I mean, it's already got some staples of anime - school drama and shouting out your attacks while you do them! 8D And they'd be able to put in everything, which would be lovely. Can't you just hear Mamoru Miyano as Draco Malfoy? :lol: Of course, no one would ever do it :(
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Hawkeye53 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:03 pm

That picture is awesome! It's not at all how I pictured any of the characters but I really like how it was drawn and the style of it.
Hawkeye53

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews