Can someone explain this to me please?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Kaligraphic » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

I dunno, I was a water-breather until I hit puberty. Then my lungs grew and my flippers turned to arms and legs.

Wait, no, that didn't happen. :)
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby hey » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1491516) wrote:I suppose you're right. See...I actually like fantasy magic and find Eastern religion mildly interesting even though I don't believe in it. Just like how I find Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology fascinating. So I enjoy these themes in anime. This is another thing that tends to get me in trouble with other Christians. Actually, there are a lot of things about me that make a lot of other Christians mad, probably why I haven't been trying very hard to make any offline Christian friends. I find I'm far more accepted here on CAA and by my offline non-religious friends and family.

I swear I could have wrote that almost word for word and I'd have been telling the truth.

That's also why I come to this forum. I'm looking for like minded people that I fail to find offline.
hey

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:21 pm

It always is nice to find someone who has a similar opinion to you. Or in least won't shun you if you don't believe in the same things. :lol:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews