Red Garden

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Red Garden

Postby Sapphire225 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 am

A really underrated anime that I saw some time ago and going to rewatch. Has anybody else watched it?
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Atria35 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 am

I've seen the OVA, which was terrible. I have yet to see the series- that OVA really put me off.
Atria35

Postby MightiMidget » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 am

I watched the series. I...am still wondering why I forced myself to do such a thing. :oops:
MightiMidget

Postby Sapphire225 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm

MightiMidget (post: 1471089) wrote:I watched the series. I...am still wondering why I forced myself to do such a thing. :oops:

Wow, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting. :lol: I really liked it. Hoep I'm not the only one.

But I haven't watched the OVa so I don't know if it is bad or good.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby MightiMidget » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I don't remember his name, but I did really like the blonde guy. That started with an H. :D My biggest turn-off was the utterly gratuitous amount of language that was there just to be there...
MightiMidget

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews