Evangelion

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Evangelion

Postby Straylight » Fri May 30, 2003 4:07 pm

I might post an article for this series in the review forum. The basic story is that some alien creatures (called Angels) are attacking Earth. Three 14 year old children must do battle with these alien creatures in giant mecha robots (called the Evangelions).

This was the first anime I watched - and is generally a very popular one, ideal for anyone who hasn't seen any anime yet as it contains the main ingredients - supernatural stuff, mecha, and very in-depth character development. There are a few problems with the series though - I'll go over those in my review.

anyway... has anybody else seen this?
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri May 30, 2003 10:08 pm

Seen/read most of it. Like it for the most part...yeah, there are some issues with it though. Ah, but aren't there always issues with entertainment. ::shrug::
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby minjigga » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:05 pm

yeah ive seen the series and the movies. i thought it was a good anime. kinda shakey on sum stuff...and can be quite confusing. yet it was entertaining.
payce:God bless:minjigs
minjigga

Postby LorentzForce » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:50 am

i went through countless amount of times. still so much to learn. there are a large number of religious references, and i mean that by a LARGE number, i still think it's worth watching.

look at my avatar! :D
LorentzForce

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews