Daria

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Daria

Postby Jimmothy » Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:16 pm

I know this isn't anime but this show is really funny:lol:. Has any one else here seen it?
"Go with God's protection.....and hey, thanks for the apple"
Wolfwood
AIM: papervase
Jimmothy

Postby _bluerose_ » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:19 pm

oh yeah, baby!! This show is tight. Although it is old, I haven't seen all the epi's.

Actually the one I saw the other night was extra cool. It was one where Trent was making music for Daria and Jane's class project, but he never got around to actually making it! Anyway, the underlying issue was Trent liking Daria and I can't tell if Daria liked him back. Did you see this epi? I thought it was so cool how it was setup. Trent rocks!
:rock:
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby Straylight » Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:34 pm

I like Daria too.
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Jimmothy » Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:35 pm

Nope i didn't see that one. My fav. episode was the one were they were tellin the story about the teacher who had the steel teeth that episode was hilarious.:dance:
"Go with God's protection.....and hey, thanks for the apple"
Wolfwood
AIM: papervase
Jimmothy

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews