Sakura Taisen & Sakura Wars: The Movie

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Sakura Taisen & Sakura Wars: The Movie

Postby Kenchii » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:52 pm

Anyone Sakura Taisen Fans here?? I never got to play the SS games but seen some of the OVA's. Now on Sakura Wars: The Movie. They should have played it in more theateres. Aww well, going to rent it @ blockbuster tomarrow. Anyone like the series? Seen the movie? Played the games? Its all about Sakura Wars in this thread babee! ;) :sweat: :thumb: :P
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:29 pm

I haven't played any of the games, but i watched an OVA... I really want to play the games, though... They are for Saturn, right? Well, I may just have to get me a saturn... 30 bucks at a game store I was at, but they may not sell them anymore.

Basically, I was told it was a retelling of World War 1 (that's when Japan was our allies) only with a "steampunk" twist to it (mainly the Robots) so I'm very intrigued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby aznmagic2015 » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:33 pm

Well I've played the game from Sakura Taisen 3-5.
Never seen the OVA's though, heard good things about it.
aznmagic2015

Postby BrianC » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:19 am

Darn, you forgot the TV series. I have seen a few episodes of the TV series and I like it so far. Sumire is a bit of a jerk at this point, though.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby SangoKilala » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:11 pm

I've seen the OAV...the t.v. series too, but not the movie, the OAV was a little confusing at first (But I guess that's what I get for watching the subbed version) but it was good, the t.v. series was ok too, I like the show though, it's really kool, my favorite characters are Sakura and Rii
SangoKilala

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews