About the question I posted:

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

About the question I posted:

Postby Mimichan » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:26 pm

Last night I posted a question about where to draw the line in anime....

Okay, I just want to say...that if I offended anyone in any way I sincerely apologize. I did not come here to cause trouble or flame anybody. Yes, I do understand that the Holy Spirit deals with us each as individuals...so the things I get convicted about may not apply to everyone. It was never my intention to imply that I am the only person with convictions---that would be arrogant and rude. If it came across like that, please forgive me. It was also not my intention to come across with a holier-than-thou attitude. I don't think I am better than anyone..never have.
There was a _reason_ I asked the question. I won't bother getting into "why" at this point, but please believe that it was never my intention to hurt or anger anyone.
Thankyou to everyone who has answered my post so far. I appreciate you taking the time. God bless you all.

Sincerely,
Iesu_no_Senshi
Mimichan

Postby Link Antilles » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:44 am

I wasn't offended, I thought it was a great question! Don't worry, I don't think anyone was offended.

I would have replied to it too, but my typing's to slow to express my opinion. :) I need to take a typing class. :)
Link Antilles

Postby shooraijin » Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:04 am

No, I don't think anyone was offended either, and it's totally on-topic for around here IMHO.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Ashley » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:19 pm

Yeah, no one was offended, we just wanted to know what you meant a little more clearly to better answer you, that's all. Never apologize for asking legitmate questions!
Ashley

Postby EireWolf » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:50 pm

No offense was given, and none was taken. But thanks for making sure! :hug:
EireWolf

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:54 pm

What do I gain by telling you I wasn't offended? Nothing, really, but it seems to have happened anyway. It's very good that you consider the question. As Christians that's part of our duty.
uc pseudonym

Postby Benu » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:11 am

No offense Taken, It's a pretty good thing to talk about too.
"We join the "Christian" club and separate ourselves from the world, and the world still sits on the outside, dying for someone to demonstrate what it means to believe." - Matthew Paul Turner
Benu

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews