Princess Nine

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Princess Nine

Postby Gypsy » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:54 pm

I think it's about time we had a thread for this awesome anime, don't you agree, Brian C? They'll be an official review for it soon, but I'm just curious who's seen it/what they thought sort of thing.

My fav. character is Izumi, hands down. She had an incredible personality, I thought. My second fav. character would have to be Nene. Just about everything she said made me laugh ... or maybe that was just her voice. Want to know something funny? My 15 year old brother can do the most amazing Nene impersonation. It's scary, and he'd kill me for telling you all ... but it's true!

Anyway, here's a test to find out which team member you are.

I got Nene. Now, just because she's my second fav char didn't mean I wanted to get her in a personality test ... right, Fifi?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby EdHead » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:30 pm

I think I've seen the DVD in a Babbage's store.
It has to do with baseball right?
(there's a shallow review)
"He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yeilds its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers."

Psalms 1:3

;)
EdHead

Postby Gypsy » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:57 pm

Yeah, it's about a girl's baseball team fighting to compete on equal terms as the guys. As much as that will make some people's eyes roll - it's not about chauvinism or woman-power or anything like that. It's more about the girls than it is about baseball.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:37 pm

I'm sure this test is invalid due to an incompatible gender error, but ... :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby andyroo » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:51 pm

Hey, I got the same thing when I took the test!
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:53 pm

It must be something about the tomboy aspect. (I guess if you pick any remotely "butch" number for that particular question ...)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby madphilb » Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:27 pm

Got the same thing... guess the test works better if you're a girl :grin:

PHIL
madphilb

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews