Tech TV anime

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Tech TV anime

Postby Jimmothy » Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:13 pm

Is it me or are the anime on this channel just keep on gettin daker and darker? First it was fine with crest of stars vocie acting was bad though, then it went to Betterman which was weierd had pentigrams and phsyic stuff in it, then Lain wachted all of it it made no sence, after that was Dual! Parralle that was cool and it made sence, now it is a show called Soul Taker saw first eppisode and stopped waching it man that is a creepy show. i am just goin to stop watchin Tech Tv altogether know sence they changed all the other non-anime shows to. *sigh* oh well what do you guys think about all of the anime on Tech TV.
"Go with God's protection.....and hey, thanks for the apple"
Wolfwood
AIM: papervase
Jimmothy

Postby andyroo » Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:26 pm

Welol, is a pretty gothic looking anime. TechTV is going to two more anime shows soon too. There's Gatekeepers 21 and boogiepop phantom. Boogiepop Phantom is Serial Experiments lain.

Gatekeepers 21 should ahve already aired by now at midnight EDT.

The anime is seemingly getting darker with their new line up.

I agree. I don't like how techtv has changed. And Martin Sargent has his own show! That is messed up! I already mentioned their change for the worst already in an earlier thread. It seems that ever since 2001 they have been changing target audiences and themes. I hope next year they will change for the better.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby sskg0tt0 » Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:36 am

ive only seen lain up to ep7,but it realy hurt my head
sskg0tt0

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:46 pm

*agrees with ssk* I didn't watch too many cuz after the one where the voice from the comp. world said he was God -_- I got ticked off and stopped watching.
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews