Magical Project S

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Magical Project S

Postby Izumi San » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:54 pm

Has anyone seen this series? It's also called "Pretty Sammy" & features Sasami from Tenchi Muyo as a superhero. She was in one of the Tenchi Muyo Time Travel episodes. I bought a deluxe dvd w/ the 1st 13 episodes on it & it's really funny so far.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby nekomi » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:53 am

Actually, I've been looking into Magical Project S... I saw the Pretty Sammy OVA a while back (though I can't really recommend it here because of some of the content), and I've been dying to get ahold of the TV series, because I heard it was much cleaner. How's the content? I can bet it's drop-dead funny from seeing the OVA... but is the fanservice level very high? ^^ I know how the Tenchi releases can be sometimes, so thought I'd ask first...
nekomi

Postby Gypsy » Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:11 am

Yes, I'm curious as well ...
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Izumi San » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:55 pm

You're right, it is REALLY funny lol. Guess what Sasami's last name is lol ? Kawai XD Like kawaii. Her dad looks like he's like 20, he's so nice, not to mention cyute :thumb:
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby BrianC » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:10 pm

I know that the Pretty Sammy TV series (aka Magical Project S) got a 3 up rating from Pioneer, but I haven't seen it so I can't comment about actual content. However, I heard that it is very clean. I just hope I heard right.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby Izumi San » Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:59 pm

Lol, it is really funny. I got a 20disc dvd set of it w/ the 1st 13 eps. so I haven't seen all of it yet, but it's a really great series so far ^^ Guess what Sasami's last name is lol? Kawai *rofl*
Izumi San

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews