Funny Lodoss War music videos!!

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Funny Lodoss War music videos!!

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:21 am

Oh wow, these are just so great I can't believe it. I will put them up on my web space for a while so you guys can all see them. They are zipped up though.

http://www.myrrhlynn.us/daystar/downloads/zeldamusic.zip - The song is what makes this one so funny.

I have another one of the Monty Python Camelot song (from the holy grail movie) This is the best one and they somehow managed to get the characters mouths to move exactly with the words sometimes!! :thumb: (oh I should say that there is a brief nudity clip (all you see is the guy's back) in this one, it is really old cartooning though (think the Smurfs type cartooning) and it lasts like 1 second. - but because of that I am not going to put the link up unless a mod/admin says it is ok.

Enjoy!

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:27 am

Or I suppose I could just show it to people who PM me. :eyebrow:

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:36 am

I've got the monty python one too...

The clips are from the Omake, SD Lodoss war and if you've seen the SD Lodoss, it's freakin funny. The whole purpose of the show is to get a baby dragon home and... it's just funny. But, yeah, it's got naked man butt... If that causes you to sin, you're probably weird... I mean, don't watch it. (phew, nice save... oh, I'm still typing!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Spiritsword » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:10 pm

I seem to remember seeing the Camelot video at an anime convention (Anime Central). I also remember thinking it was pretty funny. Thanks for the link, MyrrhLynn--I will have to view it and reminisce. ;)
Spiritsword

Postby AzuFan » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:44 pm

I downloaded the Let's Go To Camelot video and it's really funny... :thumb:
AzuFan

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews