Heat Guy J

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Heat Guy J

Postby Retten » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:07 pm

Wow i just bought it last night its a awsome! anime :grin: has anyone else seen it? the website http://www.heatguyj.com/ has got a cool trainging game where you get to ride the super cool motercycle :thumb: im going to have to watch it again and do a review on it! and it was Directed, planned and created by Akane Kazuki (Escaflowne the Movie, Escaflowne TV, Geneshaft, Fatal Fury OVA) :thumb:

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Gypsy » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:51 am

Nope, I've never heard of it - although the art style is very recognizable. I assume from the title that the guy in pic is guy. He looks more like a girl to me ... but wait a minute ... this is anime we're talking about isn't it? ;)
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Retten » Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:35 pm

:lol: yeah he does look a little girly dosnt he though he looks alot better in the anime and that is Dais Heat Guy's human partner im not supprised you havent heard of the series though it just came out like 2 weeks ago :thumb: you can see them both in this cool clip Heat Guy J clip

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Spiritsword » Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:47 pm

I've read about it in Newtype USA. It's gotten pretty good reviews and looks interesting, and yeah, the character designs are great! ;)
In Newtype USA the creator sort of presented it as a "male drama", with strong, believable male heroes that guys can identify with. I'm going to rent it at some point.
Spiritsword

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews