The Big O 2

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

The Big O 2

Postby BrianC » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:16 am

I saw the first two episodes of this and it seems to be fitting nicely with the rest of Big O so far. The first new episode, while a bit strange, delve into Rodger's past and was very cool. The second episode tied up some loose ends from earlier in the series and introduced a cool new villan, Alan Gabriel. So far, I am pleased with this series and glad that CN helped fund it.

The dub of Big O 2 seems to be top notch like the first season. Most of the original dub cast returns. However, Norman has a new VA. While I miss the old VA, the new VA for Norman the butler is quite good. Crispin Freeman is the voice for Alan Gabriel in Big O 2 and seems to be doing a delightful job as usual.

So far, Big O 2 seems to be the same content wise as the first season, which is fairly clean. I hope it stays that way.

In case you missed the first two episodes, CN is showing Big O 2 on Sundays at 11 PM.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby sskg0tt0 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:52 am

so far i compleatly love it.i was a big fan of the show before there was a season 2.i never realy thought it would go past 13,very happy it has,and so far am very pleased with how they have done it
sskg0tt0

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews