Valentine's Day Wall Contest

Win the competitions and get free cookies! (sorry for lame description, perhaps Ink can come up with a better one)

Valentine's Day Wall Contest

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:49 pm

At long last, the Valentine's Day contest poll! If you'd like to see the full size walls, they can be found here: http://www.christiananime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=77 .

Rules:
1) If you know who created a wall, please don't just vote for it because you like the member. This is a wall contest, not a popularity contest. XD

2) If you submitted a wall, please don't vote for your own.

3) If you think that things are better in groups of three, you're now obligated to think I'm awesome.

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:

Entry 5:

Entry 6:

Entry 7:

Entry 8:

Entry 9:

Entry 10:

Entry 11:

Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Scribs » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:03 pm

My Vote has been cast. May the best wall win.
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby Nate » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:25 pm

I have voted.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:37 am

I have voted.
Sammy Boy

Postby Jack Bond » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:29 am

I voted. ^^ Good luck everybody!
Jack Bond

Postby Kuro-Mizu » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:19 pm

I voted! entry 3 And 8 sure are doing good! congrats to whoever did both of those! (#8 is actually my wallpaper now)
CAA does the FACE!
ImageImageImage
Formerly Known As Vernhal
//My Devart\\//My Sheezyart\\
Kuro-Mizu

Postby Jack Bond » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:32 pm

I voted for 8 as well. It looks even better when you put it as your wall paper.
Jack Bond

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:57 am

I have voted as well. all of them were good; it was a hard choice.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby CreatureArt » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:12 pm

Wow. Very, very nice walls. I've voted - good luck to everybody, and kudos to all those who created these awesome works!
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:28 pm

Ballot Cast!

This was a tough decision...they were all very good, but I picked the one that I wouldn't mind looking at for a few days on my computer! That's what it all comes down too...

What do you want to look at ever single day (If you work on your computer every day, that is.)
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby bakura_fan » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:45 am

wow...there's a tie for first and second....
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby soul alive » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Are we going to have another poll to break the tie?

I'd like to post some comments in my entry's thread, but if there is a need to stay anonymous for a while longer, I will.

:edit: Never mind. ^_^
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby fudgecake » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:45 pm

ahhh...i have NOO clue how to vote! i wish i had a brain.....
fudgecake

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:27 pm

fudgecake wrote:ahhh...i have NOO clue how to vote! i wish i had a brain.....

Don't worry. It's not your brain-- it's the poll! See, this poll is actually closed now. ;)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Return to Art Contests