Site's main page down/not redirecting?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Site's main page down/not redirecting?

Postby MangaRocks! » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:31 pm

Whoa-- I thought the site was down for like 2 weeks, since every time I tried it just kept saying that the page timed out; but then I randomly Googled the boards and got in, so I guess it's just that when I type in "christiananime.net" by itself, it doesn't properly redirect to the '/index.php' page anymore or something? :eyebrow: Just wanted to let someone know... :sweat:
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Re: Site's main page down/not redirecting?

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:47 am

If you access the site by IP address you should be able to access it even when it does those things, which it seems to be doing more frequently.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Re: Site's main page down/not redirecting?

Postby shooraijin » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:47 pm

It should be "www.christiananime.net" but I'll see if Mith can fix, since he operates the hosting.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Announcements and Feedback