Button Issues

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Button Issues

Postby Furen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:01 pm

For some reasons, the buttons above the text box (That'd I'd be typing in right now) don't work for me. Fortunately I know how to do what I want through typing commands, but I'm sure that if someone who doesn't know how to do that is having the same issue, it would be quite frustrating.

I've not changed any specs on my computer last I checked. This issue is on both Firefox and Google Chrome, haven't checked IE though.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Re: Button Issues

Postby artisticDreamer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 pm

^ It's on IE too.
artisticDreamer

Postby Xeno » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Did a test, also borked in Safari on OS X Yosemite. Smilies don't work either.
Xeno

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Furen wrote:For some reasons, the buttons above the text box (That'd I'd be typing in right now) don't work for me. Fortunately I know how to do what I want through typing commands, but I'm sure that if someone who doesn't know how to do that is having the same issue, it would be quite frustrating.

I've not changed any specs on my computer last I checked. This issue is on both Firefox and Google Chrome, haven't checked IE though.

Same thing's happening here. It is extremely irritating XD
Smilies do not work either :'(
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. None of the options in the post editor are working, which not only means no smilies, it means I can't put up spoiler tags!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby Sheenar » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm having this issue as well.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Announcements and Feedback