[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Spoilers - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Spoilers

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Spoilers

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon May 16, 2011 5:51 pm

[/River Song voice]:sweat:

I was wondering whether it would be possible to add a button for spoiler tags to the text editor in the next tweak/update.

And I'd also like to know what the reason is for the different [ spoiler] and [ spoiler=*** ] tags.

Thanks.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Midori » Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Your suggestion will be considered.

Also, I believe the [ spoiler=*** ] version of the tag is theoretically supposed to give the spoiler a description, something like "spoiler about: episode 59 of SomeAnime", but for some reason there is a styling error and the spoiler text will not be hidden if you do that. So never use the spoiler= format (unless we fix it one of these days).
Midori

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

I was wondering if it was deliberate.

Since its not you might want to edit this:
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=262
(Old thread with Straylight demoing the broken form. it probably worked at that time.)
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue May 17, 2011 5:38 am

Spoilers with subjects aren't completely compatible with the current skin of CAA, a side effect we hadn't expected. Hence every spoiler that used one is now visible. I have not made any significant effort to change them on the assumption that things will change again with a different update or we'll happen across a global fix to the problem.
uc pseudonym

Return to Announcements and Feedback