[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
New Moderators! - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

New Moderators!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby TheMewster » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

I was wondering why Mechana's name was in blue. But anyway, God bless and congratulations!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby samurai10 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Congrats you two!

You know what's weird? I was just thinking the other day that since Rad was stepping down, Mith would probably have to promote a couple of people to mod position. And I was thinking of how great mech would be. Strange, eh?

Did that even make sense?

anyways, congratulations you two! :D I have faith that you guy'll do a stellar job of moderating this town! *steals reference*
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 am

Older Brother Mech!! That makes me happy! :D

And Kit-chan~ :3 Two of my favorite people
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Roy Mustang » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Congrats to the both of you!
Roy Mustang

Postby Okami » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:31 pm

I could have sworn I posted in this thread. You know what? I probably began to type something, forgot what I was going to say, and in my frustration just closed out of the thread... xD;

At any rate, grats to Mech and CK~ :grin:
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby MrKrillz0r » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Congratulations ^^
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby GeneD » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Congratulations to mech and CK!

Fish is totally out-modded on the podcast now. :P
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Furen » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Congratulations to you two, I wish you the best at your new positions.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback