Uhh... Problem.

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Uhh... Problem.

Postby Nami » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 am

I don't really know where this goes so I'll put it here.

I'm having an on-going problem with the Sig's. Every time I try to change it, it won't let me. It sends me to this blank white page and refuses to let me do anything. Is there a reason its acting like this? My dimensions for the sig are correct and everything! I'm just annoyed that it keeps not letting me do something.

anyone know why?
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Sheenar » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 am

I've been having the same issue for quite some time and haven't been able to resolve it.

So, I'm not sure how to fix the issue, but wanted to let you know that you're not the only one having this problem.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Hiryu » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 am

Yea, I think it's something with the site that one of the admins hasn't quite fixed yet.
Hiryu

Postby Nami » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 am

Ah, good to know I'm not the only one. Must be a bug. >.> *siigh*
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 pm

I think Sheenar was having issues with her signature and some others ^^ I can try to put it on for you guys if you all provide me with the image links to the sig image of chose ^^ Also include if you would like it centered or whatnot ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:22 pm

This is getting odd. I'm going to have to make a note to go through the logs and see if I can figure out what's going on here. I hope it's something easy (like using an unsupported skin or something), but I won't really know until I've gone through a bunch of code.
Mithrandir

Return to Announcements and Feedback