Animated avatars

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Animated avatars

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Why are the members not allowed to choose gif's? Tsuki has one (I know she's a mod though so that's different) and bob's pic is animated, why doesn't it work?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 pm

We disabled the gif feature a year or two ago, and people who already had animated avatars just kept theirs. If they were to change their avatars to something that didn't move, they wouldn't be able to re-upload their moving gifs. Does that make sense? XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Hiryu » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 am

Wow. You people are no fun.

:)
Hiryu

Postby shooraijin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Nah, just killjoys.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Furen » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 am

Okay thanks (now I know >.>)

I'd like it if you would again in the future but if you don't it won't kill me.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Midori » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 am

So why did we disable gif avatars? If it's because it's annoying/resource intensive, then why can we have gifs in our signatures?
Midori

Return to Announcements and Feedback