Meet?!~

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Meet?!~

Postby Nami » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Or should I say 'meat'

Ahahh! j/k OK! So, chat chat chat, we had this IDEDUR, and we thought, wtheck why not add it (actually Ella did) and so..here I am! Submitting my idea.

I think that some of us CAAers (whoever wants to/can) should meet somewheres in the middle of the US! \o.o/ I'm sure this has been submitted before and sorry if this is a breach of protocol! XD;

Buuuuut... I would love to meet some of my fellow CAAers, I could name 'em but yeeah... I won't XD; so any suggestions?
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm

XD Honestly, all CAA "meetups," for lack of a better term, are usually discussed and decided outside of CAA as an institution. I don't believe CAA has ever had (or ever encouraged) an official get together, probably for a lot of liability reasons, and we strongly discourage members (especially those of you who are under 18) meeting up with any online friends unless you have the permission of your parents and are following universal safety guidelines for meeting anyone you don't know face-to-face.

So yeah, you aren't likely to see CAA organize an official meetup at any time, but what you do off-site is your own business. Use your discretion, talk to your parents, and be sure you know who you're meeting before you end up meeting up with a 55 year old man that you thought was your 16 year-old bff. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Nami » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm

XD Awesome thanks Corrie! XD
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Return to Announcements and Feedback