lolwhat(As mecha said to me)

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

lolwhat(As mecha said to me)

Postby Furen » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 pm

So I left the chat for a joke and then I was going to go back in but when I tried it told me that I had to wait 60 seconds in between posts and to try again in 57 seconds, has this happened before?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby goldenspines » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:48 am

Furen (post: 1423584) wrote:So I left the chat for a joke and then I was going to go back in but when I tried it told me that I had to wait 60 seconds in between posts and to try again in 57 seconds, has this happened before?

Usually this happens when you either search for something on the forums or you try to post too quickly (each has a time limit of about 60 seconds between searches/posts).

I've never know it for happening in the chat before unless perhaps you got booted out. But since you left by yourself, I'm not sure what happened.
goldenspines

Return to Announcements and Feedback