Well, I'm still new, but I gotta Sauy thanky to the CAA maker and the mods......

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Well, I'm still new, but I gotta Sauy thanky to the CAA maker and the mods......

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:08 am

*Claps Loudly* Hey, Mods and Admins, thank you for the great site! I've only been here a few days, but I've read some of your old posts and descisions, and I like them all. Also, to the maker of this site, Its an awsome place. THank you. Your Doing a real work for God here, and your websites allows fellowship with christians all over the country, and the world. Your all doing a blessed work, and a work that God works through. I'd like to join my website to the alliance, and I'd like to tell anyone who has problems with the site or does not like the mods or admins, That these people are doing this for God and God has blessed them. they've been set in their places for a reason, and even though they may make a wrong descision somtimes, these people are dedicated and should have your support. I hope that this site continues to grow and Flourish, and that it continues to have the same friendly open attitude. I'm gonna bring my friends here... :rock:
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Ashley » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:15 pm

Wow, I just saw this post. My deepest apologies for not getting to you sooner.

Anyway, on behalf of the entire staff we are honored of your compliments. It's always nice to be encouraged--our jobs aren't exactly easy. So thank you very much for the kind, warm words. May God continue to bless you!
Ashley

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:10 pm

Thank you very much. Members like you can make this job feel worthwhile at times. And thanks for inviting your friends into the family.
uc pseudonym

Postby inkhana » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:34 pm

Thanks so much! It's a little stressful at times but it's worth it to see that people are able to come and enjoy a clean forum...:) And thanks to all of you who have been such great members and supported CAA! No, trolls, that doesn't mean you...;) bwa ha ha...

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:33 pm

Hey, I don't care, Sheperdess. I didn't think yall would reply, but I wanted to make sure that people understood the work yall are doing here is for God, not just for yourselves, and that you do your best. Well, seeya alll, keep up the awsome work.

A Christian Turn on a Wiccan Phrase: Blessed be all those who love Jesus Christ.
With your doubt, all is comfort
We are all as we appear
No more questions left unanswered
No more wonder, no more fear
Nothing is beauty, nothing's feeling
Blood where there once was a soul
So I ask you, prove yourself
Make me believe that you are whole
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:38 pm

Awww, you're
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:22 am

Volt wrote:"Contraversial topics are just that, CONTRAVERSIAL, If scholars didn't solve them a century ago when they started, then what makes you think you will on an Anime message board?"

What are you talking about? Just recently I solved the problem of evil.

Volt wrote:And about the restrictions on debating. I'm Glad! I use to question it earlier but after lurking around other message boards I'd have to say it was a wise decision to lock contraversial threads.

That's very good to hear. I'm glad that was resolved well.

I agree with what you posted almost completely. Arguments rarely accomplish much, and have an extremely great potential for harm being done to one or both individuals. I feel certain this was the reason we initially decided to prevent them.

And discussions, which can occasionally be fruitful, are (in my opinion) far more suited to pms.
uc pseudonym

Oh yeah, speaking of arguements...

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:06 am

That reminds me of a site called Cool2read.com. its a great site, good people, and at one point really peaceful...I went there and started a group, called the Knights Templar...it was just a fan group for fantasy like tolkien and c.s. lewis, just sotmhing to hang out in. We never really even rped. that wasn't till I reformed it as the now knights of the Cross, which was just a small group of friends anyway. Anyway, long story short, I "Knighted" someone into the group without "testing" her (the tests were really simple, I never even really kept it to one thing, just randomly asked questions...), and then some member complained and got everyone riled up, then finally the whole board was torn into peices. all over some stupid little thing, becuase I let a girl in who hadn't been tested, cus she wasn't allowed to watch LOTR, or read it. I was just letting her in so as not to disclude her...but oh well. It never really healed...all over somthing stupid like that too.. And since its a corperation run site, I guess the admins or mods just didn't care..even though the sites supposedly "Christian", the admins never stepped in, not even when people started saying the worst things to me...started assualting me and calling me names. I apreaceate the hard work of the moderators and Administrators who keep the peice. It's a far cry from my abandoned home of C2R. I pray one day that my own beloved C2R will be like this place...but first it needs to seriously be updated!
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:08 am

*When I said the Admins and mods who keep the peace, I ment here, not there.
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:10 am

And I totally agree with the comment on Ashley. She really is changing people through her work, and I say for the better. Now, If only I can Decide who my favorite member is...Ashley...or Physco Ann...
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:26 pm

You don't have to. Why bother selecting someone as your most favorite member? I personally have multiple members I would put on my favorites list.

Sorry to end this post negatively, but try not to post three times in a row. The "Edit" button can be used quite effectively. I know I utilize it.
uc pseudonym

Return to Announcements and Feedback