The End Is Here

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 am

That's right! In case I haven't already, congratulations, Mith ^__^ I'm sure things will be well with things in your hands.. Just keep a close eye on Gem.. and Shooby ^__~

Lol @ Rock: Silly Rock :P You don't have to just for that reason (You should join because you want to), thanks for joining MOES anyways ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Thank you for your devotion as our leader, and we're certainly all glad to know you'll still be around occasionally. God has done some amazing things through CAA, and He will continue as time goes on and new members find us.
Be blessed,

-Hjosh
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby ClosetOtaku » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Yes, thank you, Ashley. You have done what many of us only dream about (and dream, and dream, but never seem to 'do')... thank you for your dedication, your discipline, but most significantly, yourself.
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -- C.S. Lewis
ClosetOtaku

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Thank you so much for all your hard work, ashley! Without you, none of this would be possible. :]
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby RobinSena » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:25 am

Thanks for everything you've done, Ashley. Please don't disappear completely. =)
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby Maxim » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 am

Woah, this is surreal. Things certainly change after five years of being absent.

All the best in your new life and dreams, Ashley. Heaven keep you wherever you may go. :)
Maxim

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Heavenly Father, please continue to use this site for your glory, and to bless all those who visit here. Because of CAA, I have met many wonderful, godly, intelligent people-- including, of course, Ashley and the good Cap'n, who have become some of my very dearest friends. For that, I will always be thankful. Amen.

(Aw geez, I'm crying...)
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Maxim (post: 1351930) wrote:Woah, this is surreal. Things certainly change after five years of being absent.

All the best in your new life and dreams, Ashley. Heaven keep you wherever you may go. :)

Ooh, are you an older member (lurker) as well (your join date says other wise) ^^?
ShiroiHikari (post: 1352134) wrote:Heavenly Father, please continue to use this site for your glory, and to bless all those who visit here. Because of CAA, I have met many wonderful, godly, intelligent people-- including, of course, Ashley and the good Cap'n, who have become some of my very dearest friends. For that, I will always be thankful. Amen.

(Aw geez, I'm crying...)

*Hugs* Awww, don't cry, Shiroi 8(
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby livxamlis » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 am

CAA is proof that there are great people out there :) Thanks Ashley for all your hard work these past years. I've met some wonderful people on here who have supported me in my faith. I'm truly grateful to you. Good luck to wherever God may lead you on this next journey and God bless!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="Red"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]
If He can accept me... I don't see why others should judge me.. I am determined to succeed for him, and him alone[/font][/SIZE][/color]
----- [color="Red"]♥♥♥♡[/color] [SIZE="4"][color="Black"]Forever in love with God[/color][/SIZE] [color="Red"]♡♥♥♥[/color] -----
livxamlis

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Good luck to you Ashely.:thumb:
Yamamaya

Postby The Doctor » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Farewell Ashley. This site was a good part of my college years. I know my farewell is rather late, but fare thee well in Christ's loving arms just the same. May your marriage be forever blessed and covered in His blood.
My new project: Story Ship, a storyblog. Now updates are every Friday!
http://storyship.blogspot.com/

Check out my short film IMPACT. Trailer available at impactshortfilm.webs.com. Short film now available FREE at http://bit.ly/cglmZ6

"There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
The Doctor

Postby Chrysolite » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks so much for starting this! We're all very grateful! :)
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color]

Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise—
why destroy yourself?

Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool—
why die before your time?

It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other.
The man who fears God will avoid all extremes.

—Ecclesiastes 7:16-18
Chrysolite

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:53 am

Thank you, Ash. For everything.
With your doubt, all is comfort
We are all as we appear
No more questions left unanswered
No more wonder, no more fear
Nothing is beauty, nothing's feeling
Blood where there once was a soul
So I ask you, prove yourself
Make me believe that you are whole
Zarn Ishtare

Postby airichan623 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I miss you Ashley! DX I love the place so much! You were one of the first people to really make me feel welcome here and explain the site to me. I thank you for the CAA and God for blessing it! The CAA has blessed me so much.

Still, dont forget about us completely! Please come back to visit the asylem you created for all of us crazies :) XD

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby CephasWhite » Fri May 14, 2010 5:00 am

Thanks Ashley. :) You've been a great leader to us all these years. Your position as the creator of this site will not be forgotten.

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say: We love you, and we care so much about you, please don't ever forget that. We will miss you, and we will pray for you.

Many blessings to you and your husband Nick. You are awesome.

Love you Ashley. *salutes*

:angel:
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby RefractedAhav » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Yes tank you. I know I've (and almost every one else on this site) said it before but I'll say it again. I (we) really appreciate all that you've done. I know that God has great things in story for you.

side-note: I hope no one is bothered by my parenthetically speaking for everyone here. ( ^ ^ ; )

edit: I ment store not story.
Adopted by: 1BalloonPopper

(\_/) [color=royalblue]"We are the Bunnie [/color]

(O.o) Resistance Is Futile.

(> <) You Will Be Assimilated"-Elowen

Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig Help Him Achieve World Domination...

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

FKA: Elowen

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ebretm/ashley/tairis%20sig%203.gif
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback