Mods to Wed This Sunday

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1337718) wrote:Hold on a minute! This forum does not allow flirting thus these mods have been breaking the rules since day one!

REVOLT!!!!:rock:

Jk of course.:grin:

ADXC (post: 1337731) wrote:@ Yama-So you saw them flirting? Being engaged and dating is not flirting. They didn't even post thread saying they were going on dates and stuff, just that they were engaged and that they are getting married. That's all.

So no, they did not break any rules. I know you're just joking, but I just wanted to set the record straight.

And also the flirting thing is mainly for singles looking for others and stuff.

Heehee, relationships amongst CAAers aren't against the rules ^^ In fact, CAA has spawned a few great love connections ^__^

The no flirting rule is for those who want to use CAA as their personal dating service ^^ Which, it is not D:<
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby shooraijin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Correct. People can do what they like off board, but no fishing in the chat or on the forums. We don't want people feeling uncomfortable or pressured by other users, or taken advantage of by someone unscrupulous (not that any of you are).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 pm

shooraijin (post: 1337796) wrote:Correct. People can do what they like off board, but no fishing in the chat or on the forums. We don't want people feeling uncomfortable or pressured by other users, or taken advantage of by someone unscrupulous (not that any of you are).

Why thank you, good sir ^__^

*Waits for the newly weds to get back* I can't wait to hear from them again *Squeals* \(^__^)/

Lol, I remember someone who tried straight up making a thread to see who was all single on here (CAA) xDD;

I'm pretty sure they are not around o_________o;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Makachop^^128 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Lol, I remember someone who tried straight up making a thread to see who was all single on here (CAA) xDD;

wow.. they were desperate O_O ...lol
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:03 pm

I joke around like that all the time. It keeps things from becoming serious business.:grin:
Thanks for the explanation of the rule guys. I'm a mod over at another forum so from one mod to another, I wish them good luck.:grin:
Yamamaya

Postby Ashley » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm

BigSleepJ wrote:I, for one, welcome our newly-wed mod overlords.

Your loyalty is duly noted, comrade. XD

Yes, it's true we're back! At least for a few hours. We're actually moving to a new city tomorrow so I can start a new job on Monday. I do, however, have a smattering of pictures available here. Enjoy!
Ashley

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 am

Tsukuyomi wrote:Heehee, relationships amongst CAAers aren't against the rules ^^ In fact, CAA has spawned a few great love connections ^__^

The no flirting rule is for those who want to use CAA as their personal dating service ^^ Which, it is not D:<

Tsuki, did I ever tell you just how GORGEOUS your eyes are? *flirtflirtflirtflirtflirt* ;3
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby shooraijin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Nice.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Doubleshadow » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:16 pm

I missed it! I totally missed it! T.T

I pray for God's best for you.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 am

Congradulations you two. I hope that you have a fruitful marriage.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby WaffleMan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Wowsers!

Congratulations!

-The Most Likely Long Forgotten, Scribs
Golden, Crispy, Bad guys are history. Yeah!

With my griddle of justice I bash the enemy in the head or burn him like so... *Places Griddle on face*
WaffleMan

^^

Postby Sebastian Michaelis » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 am

God Bless.
I am simply one hell of a butler-FKA MajorArmstrong-
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators
Sebastian Michaelis

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback