Staff Changes

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby Ashley » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Steve must have been one heck of a mod if it takes four new ones to replace him.

Well, he was, but that's not why we got 3 new ones and 1 resurrected one. A lot of the older staff members were no longer able to put in the time that CAA needs, so that's why we bumped it up. Steve's stepping down was just the wakeup call to a long-overdue problem that needed addressing.
Ashley

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 am

Ashley (post: 1306152) wrote:Well, he was, but that's not why we got 3 new ones and 1 resurrected one. A lot of the older staff members were no longer able to put in the time that CAA needs, so that's why we bumped it up. Steve's stepping down was just the wakeup call to a long-overdue problem that needed addressing.
When are you going to get around to addressing it?
Fish and Chips

Postby Nate » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Er I think that the appointment of 3 new staff members did. At least how I'm reading it is the problem was many staff members are no longer around, and Steve's leaving made it clear "We need more staff." Thus 3 new staff members are appointed to help, thus addressing it.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1306183) wrote:When are you going to get around to addressing it?

Oh Fish, you crack me up so much sometimes (you and your humor) XDDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm sorry I'm a little bit late posting here, but congratulations to the new moderators. May our Lord God work through each of you and grant you His wisdom in all your dealings here as you continue to grow in His character and help the regular members here also to grow in His character. :)

Ashley (post: 1304883) wrote:I would like to take a moment to personally thank Inkhana, ShiroiHikari, Eirewolf, Rogie, Gypsy, Lightbringer, Osaka, Straylight and Yumie for all their hard work and dedication over the years. I would like to especially thank Shatterheart for his SEVEN YEARS of staffing service. We really appreciate all you guys have done for us. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that we wouldn't have made it to here without you.

Quoted for the win. ^_^ May He continue to work through each of you and grant you His wisdom in all your dealings in whatever you undertake now and always. May you also continue to grow in His character. :)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat May 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Thank you original mods, you were great.
Welcome back Shooraijin, we missed you mate!
Congratulations to the new staff, I hope you enjoy your positions and use your power for good and not evil.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Reon » Sun May 10, 2009 12:04 am

I'd like to point out how much I appreciate the job you guys do. You can see it stated around the forum and even new comers often recognize the quality of the forums and the environment created. Its quite amazing how well you admins/mods work with the users on the forum to do this. Having a job and personal relationships with people on the forum is a delicate issue which you guys ... handle delicately. Very impressed and glad I have someplace to log on as such where users are quick to toss a word of advice, a prayer, or a friendly hello (and read your rambles ;)). Thanks CAA
[color="DimGray"]
[SIZE="1"][font="Arial Narrow"]....[/font][/SIZE]
[/color]
Reon

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback