[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
It's all good ^.^/chat problems - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

It's all good ^.^/chat problems

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

It's all good ^.^/chat problems

Postby Corkyspaniel » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Hello again, everyone! I've been away for awhile because my computer has gotten a virus. It's all cleared up now, so it's all good. It's so good to be back at CAA!
The only thing is, I can't access the chat. :/ It tells me that I'm not logged in...could this be the maximum security, maybe? Anyway, it's great to return to the forums and to be rid of all the junk that spammed the computer. That's definitely an answered prayer!:dance:
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby ADXC » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Well, it's great that you're back. Too bad about the chat thing, Im not really sure what's wrong. But nevertheless at least you can get onto your computer and CAA.
ADXC

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Welcome back, Corky ^ ^

Have you tried logging out then back in? It could be some glitch thing ^ ^

Glad your computer is virus free, though ^^

Heehee, crossover thread \o.o/
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Moved to the Comment Box for the bit about the chat; maybe Mith can answer your question here. As for the returning bit, we have a thread for that kind of post right here.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Announcements and Feedback